Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Priced himself out of move to Arsenal (by all reports), and now this.

Lad has talent and should, should be thinking of his career and finding club to expose his talents (Arsenal would have fit the bill for me).

QPR, well it's in London, seems to matter still, and presumably his contract has a bit to run??

Will be amazed, amazed if he even gets close to signing on for us.............loan apart..............possibly.

personally grab him at a decent price for us after all we took Demba with a dodgy knee and we came out well regardless of the release clause price, maybe Liverpool of getting bumped like they did with Caroll.

we'd have to meet his release clause

Or QPR could agree to let him go for the £8m if they'd rather get rid. They don't seem that keen on keeping him.

Based on what?

Based on him hawking himself around every club on the continent looking for a move.

personally grab him at a decent price for us after all we took Demba with a dodgy knee and we came out well regardless of the release clause price, maybe Liverpool of getting bumped like they did with Caroll.

For all Ba's so called dodgy knees he doesn't miss many football matches.

There must be something these clubs are not letting on. Because both Remy and Ba's injury record is nowhere near as bad as the failed medicals would lead you to believe.

There's very little chance of him coming here. He'd rather stay in London on his wages and play for QPR. They're not in the Championship anymore.

We have done his international chances a favour though, we play to his strengths and he knows us. If we paid what he's worth I think he'd be interested if there's no offers from a Champions League club.

Miles Starforth ‏@milesstarforth  4m

Told recently that Newcastle didn't break off talks with Remy. Dialogue ongoing & deal still on table. It all depends on other offers. #nufc

Good. I can imagine him now wanting to hurry up and conclude a deal.

For all Ba's so called dodgy knees he doesn't miss many football matches.

There must be something these clubs are not letting on. Because both Remy and Ba's injury record is nowhere near as bad as the failed medicals would lead you to believe.

I saw one of those programme's on SSN once when a medical was being done. Apparently clubs are over cautious with it all, a Dr might pick something up but say it's no concern and the club will pull out of the deal. Thee was a case a year or so ago where a club pulled out of one deal because a medical showed that he needed glasses for one of his eyes. Other problems found in medicals is dodgy teeth which is losely linked with back problems.

Told recently that Newcastle didn't break off talks with Remy. Dialogue ongoing & deal still on table. It all depends on other offers. #nufc

:lol: I don't. We're his last, last option. Other than maybe playing for QPR this season we'll be right at the very bottom of his options.

Obviously, like last season I'd take him despite the fact he's a mercenary cunt who couldn't give the slightest fuck about NUFC. Needs must and having a player who is guarenteed to score goals comes before any moralistic objection.

:lol: I don't. We're his last, last option. Other than maybe playing for QPR this season we'll be right at the very bottom of his options.

Obviously, like last season I'd take him despite the fact he's a mercenary c*** who couldn't give the slightest f*** about NUFC. Needs must and having a player who is guarenteed to score goals comes before any moralistic objection.

:thup: