Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

FootyRumours ‏@FootyRumours

Liverpool are set to make a move for Loic Remy, who has turned down a move to QPR because of their relegation battle.

Expand  Reply  Retweet  Favorite

15m james ‏@jamesyboy8

@FootyRumours reliable source??

Expand

1m FootyRumours ‏@FootyRumours

@jamesyboy8 Pretty reliable. He's the one that informed me that Remy was in talks with QPR but was always wary. Thinks this could happen.

tbh the news that he dosent want a relegation battle, liverpool coming in could make sense. they could snap him up without any worries

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,76584.0.html

it may be lies, stated in the start it could be. just letting know

It may be.. More likely it's just the widely respected Footy Rumours' correspondents working tirelessly on Sunday night to bring us the latest transfer window inside knowledge.

Sturridge - Suarez - Remy

That's some good speed. What happens to Sterling though?

It would be if it was actually happening and not a random ITK bullshit account.

FYP.

funny how every comment off certain people on here have to be cocky or constantly having a go, i simply put something that i seen on twitter.  Get over it.

There is a thread for the twitter nonsense though.

funny how every comment off certain people on here have to be cocky or constantly having a go, i simply put something that i seen on twitter.  Get over it.

yeah i dident realise, would be easier pointing it out like someone did, not being cocky?

Guest hatem garrincha

L'Equipe TV is full of footyrumours and bollocks

it sounds legitimate which is good enough for us!

How can they know Dortmund and Schalke are the "favourites" ? The player doesn't talk to the press.

it sounds legitimate which is good enough for us!

How can they know Dortmund and Schalke are the "favourites" ? The player doesn't talk to the press.

the voices in there head? I assume thats how journalism works in transfer windows, jan in particular

Guest bimpy474

yeah i dident realise, would be easier pointing it out like someone did, not being cocky?

Don't take it to heart mate, you are but a little gazelle roaming among a pride of hungry lions waiting to pounce.

Soon you will be lion, but not yet, you have much to learn.

Guest hatem garrincha

tbf its apparently all over france media that he's rejected them and hardly surprising tbh.

I just hope the Germans learn their place and f*ck off.

I wasn't questioning his reject of QPR, but the germans favorites bit.

Guest hatem garrincha

I still say there's a fair chance of getting him given the French players at the club already, that has to count for a lot surely

And I think you're right.

I still say there's a fair chance of getting him given the French players at the club already, that has to count for a lot surely

Yes we have, it's  just the fucking planks that do the deal which could fuck it up.

I apologise :)

Anyway, somehow I can't see us spending 9-10 million on Remy / Aubameyang / other 'unproven' striker of similar calibre. It seems too much of a gamble for Ashley. Especially since we're playing badly and an eventual new striker will be under a fair amount of pressure to score on minimal service. If Rémy has indeed lost his way a bit maybe we should be wary of that. Unfortunately we're in a very dangerous situation and it could be that the player's experience and character are more important than say his technical skills and potential.