Man United 4 - 3 Newcastle United - 26/12/12 - post-match sobfest from page 50

Dave

Guest neesy111

We'll win more than lose if we play like that rest of the season though we need to tighten up at the back.

that doesnt make sense

If that performance was against most of the league we would had won but if we had defended better we would had won IMO.

We'll win more than lose if we play like that rest of the season though we need to tighten up at the back.

that doesnt make sense

If that performance was against most of the league we would had won but if we had defended better we would had won IMO.

i knew what you meant, im just fucked off- and tonight playing like that means conceding 4.

We had them today :(

So proud of the performance but to ultimately get as many points as 5-0 would've got is horrible. Willo losing Hernandez for the winner winds me up, as does the Anita injury. Despite the result, that was a fantastic match though.

There's absolutely no chance of an English CL winner this season like. I'd put Man U about 10th favourite.

Real will probably put about 7 past us over two legs. We're capable of doing the same to them mind. Barca will bum us eventually no matter how far we get.

Barca?  Why they're my team,like. Always been a fan, loved Fawlty Towers especially Manuel. Remember watching an old European match as a kid...even though I had a black and white telly, I was totally transfixed by Barcelona's strip...suppose I'm lucky really I wasn't watching Crystal Palace.

Convinced you were conceived by your Dad fucking a lemon. Bitter doesn't even half describe your feelings.

He's got a point though. Like you'd know the first fucking thing about how this sort of thing feels.

that doesnt make sense

doesn't matter how well we played,  if we defend like we did today we won't win many games.

We had them today :(

So proud of the performance but to ultimately get as many points as 5-0 would've got is horrible. Willo losing Hernandez for the winner winds me up, as does the Anita injury. Despite the result, that was a fantastic match though.

Willo had a shitter, so i'm not gonna lavish him with too much praise, but we played the offside trap okay on a couple of occasions in the second half... we tried it again with that and it was Simpson who didn't push forward. It was crap defending either way.

Keep it civilised please folks, if you want to slag each other off personally then use the private message function.

Slagging my mother however?

Doesn't really make it fine to put what you did either. PM each other and keep it off here please.

Imagine you were in a bar and you heard two blokes have that conversation??

is it wrong that I'd be mildly aroused?

I was just reading it.

Curious to see how much coverage Anita's injury gets. Fuck all mentioned so far in their wrap up here.

Guest bimpy474

My best mate has messaged me "ha ha ha ha", he's a typical arrogant Man Utd fan, they deserve to win everything.

Funny thing, he won't even talk about football if they lose......wanker.

Keep it civilised please folks, if you want to slag each other off personally then use the private message function.

Slagging my mother however?

That was a joke ffs.

Tiniest, tiniest little bit of stick I gave and I got crucified.