Man United 4 - 3 Newcastle United - 26/12/12 - post-match sobfest from page 50

Dave

Guest neesy111

People need to get a grip ffs.

:thup:

Jesus. The fucking irony of you giving the thumbs up to that post, man. :lol:

This response just proves what a sad man you are, 1st response is to have a go at me as usual.

Guest alijmitchell

I'm all for fans of other teams making our forum better in it's terms of debate etc...but everyone knows at least 5 Manchester United fans, they're like dog s***, f***ing everywhere. So this forum doesn't benefit, in my opinion, in any way, shape or form from having a Manchester United "supporter" on here, certainly not one who has zero connection to the club itself.

All of the other "away" fans such as brummie, KD, groo and zolton, don't actually post on here when we play their teams, and whether we win, lose or draw, healthy AND RESPECTFUL debate always follows.

Today we've had nothing but patronising gloating from the "supporter" of today's opponents.

Quite right, Froggy is clearly a hanger on, who has not only come on here gloating, but also disrespected forum rules. Seems like he has some friends on here though, so has got some backup

I'm all for fans of other teams making our forum better in it's terms of debate etc...but everyone knows at least 5 Manchester United fans, they're like dog s***, f***ing everywhere. So this forum doesn't benefit, in my opinion, in any way, shape or form from having a Manchester United "supporter" on here, certainly not one who has zero connection to the club itself.

All of the other "away" fans such as brummie, KD, groo and zolton, don't actually post on here when we play their teams, and whether we win, lose or draw, healthy AND RESPECTFUL debate always follows.

Today we've had nothing but patronising gloating from the "supporter" of today's opponents.

Ohhh Boo hooo man, grow up.

:lol: You're proper sensitive.

I'm all for fans of other teams making our forum better in it's terms of debate etc...but everyone knows at least 5 Manchester United fans, they're like dog shit, fucking everywhere. So this forum doesn't benefit, in my opinion, in any way, shape or form from having a Manchester United "supporter" on here, certainly not one who has zero connection to the club itself.

Howay man, there's no need at all.

You for real???????????

Fuck's sake lads.

It doesn't take much nouse to realise posting as a Man Utd fan in this thread, at this time and after that result is leaving yourself open to people getting silly about things. It doesn't matter how civil/gracious you attempt to be and it doesn't matter what has gone on in the past in regards to stick you've received, it's an NUFC Forum.

I'm not having this bollocks about "friends on the forum" either though, you can fuck off with that. We're just trying to ensure things don't get further out of hand.

Guest alijmitchell

Has he not made a fair point?

You for real???????????

The Man U fan tried a joke that you didn't see the funny side of, it was an attempt at humour that went wrong, nothing more.

Guest icemanblue

This response just proves what a sad man you are, 1st response is to have a go at me as usual.

I've been out, and didn't see the game. I'm reading this thread to get an idea of how things went. Not really my place to comment.

However, seeing you, again, try to take the moral high ground against others is something I love to comment on. So I did.

What the hey.

Krul - 6. More gash orbit-kicking and did nowt to organise his defense, made a couple of decent saves.

Simpson - 4. Thought he held his position well in the first half, but it all went to pot in the second. Some basic errors that were costly. That shot at the end was inexcusable.

Williamson - 4. Similarly positive in the first half, but just turned into his clumsy, hap-hazard self. The guy has no craft to his defending whatsoever. Bull in a china shop.

Coloccini - 6. Felt for him in the end, but he had his share of shit headers. Did as well as he could for the rest of it and was the best of a bad bunch.

Santon - 6. Stupid foul to give away for their first goal, and looked nervous throughout. Wasn't too bad though.

Perch - 7. As if he scored! Neat and tidy and helped get the play forward throughout, especially in the first half. Midfield's his best position like.

Anita - 8. Constant running and constantly offered himself for possession; he did what he does best and did very little wrong. Hope he's okay.

Bigi - 6. Thought he did alright, but his inexperience was extremely obvious by the time he went off and he gave the ball away a lot. Gonna be a good player, no doubt about that.

Cisse - 8. MotM for me. Thought his control and passing was superb and took his goal extremely well. Fucking batshit decision taking him off.

Ba - 7. Held the ball up well and was a nuisance to the defense all day. Played a huge part in us keeping the ball at their end for large swathes of the game.

Marveaux - 7. Very useful in possession, both on the wing and later in centre-midfield. Cracking FK, too. He's got to be in the team.

Thought Obertan was excellent when he came on too. Shola and Sammy less so.

You for real???????????

Might as well ask yourself that question mate.

You for real???????????

The Man U fan tried a joke that you didn't see the funny side of, it was an attempt at humour that went wrong, nothing more.

Mick, when has a joke ever worked when you involve the parents of the bloke you are trying to take the rise of...howay man

It's a forum, everyone is allowed on, even people you consider glory supporters.

He's winding people up, yes, but when your team win that's one of the benefits. We all did the same when his scumbags took a deserved tumble when we beat them 3-0. As long as you can keep it to 'banter', there's no problem.

At the end of the day, we lost and wouldn't have done so if we were better. That's not his fault.

Guest palnese

I've been out, and didn't see the game. I'm reading this thread to get an idea of how things went. Not really my place to comment.

However, seeing you, again, try to take the moral high ground against others is something I love to comment on. So I did.

:lol:

Guest bimpy474

You for real???????????

Mick, when has a joke ever worked when you involve the parents of the bloke you are trying to take the rise of...howay man

I think your taking that to heart too much mate (understand like).

When someone calls me a motherfucker, i know they dont mean i fuck my mother, as lovely as she is at 71.

I'll mind me own now i've had a say in an attempt to calm things.

Guest neesy111

Those 3 words say its own story.

I thought that was a brilliant match, although utterly heartbreaking at the end.  To see us go there and put in that kind of performance was reassuring.  Play like that this weekend and I think we'll get a point.

That stuff with SAF and the officials was fucking disgraceful by the way.  And he'll totally get away with it.

Howay, billy is sound. He just sees red mist with these guys, can't blame him really. Cov is probably full of the cunts, now that they're about to hit the wall.

Can't walk down the street without bumping into one...well you can but I've chosen tonight to wait until it isn't...there's 2 of the cunts at work who I really don't want to see.. :lol:

Guest alijmitchell

Well in terms of the game I was fine-ish with the outcome as t we can't complain, taking our shocking defending into account. However, since the game was so contentious, Ferguson was such a cunt, Van Persie and the tackle as well, that pushes you, but to have some fucking gobby little glory hunter come on here straight after, giving it the patronising bullshit that they all do, then of course people are pissed. As it stands if I'd watched this with a Man U fan in the pub, I'd probably have left so that I didn't have to stand their patter, but since we all want to be on here, it isn't like you can escape.

Guest icemanblue

Those 3 words say its own story.

I'm not even looking for an argument here, but, what? :lol: