Other clubs' kits (2023/24)

Toon Hoser

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-tr8IfcSJL6I/U5BCwBwlDYI/AAAAAAAAQ_s/XHupeQ7HgNc/s738/Glasgow+Rangers+14-15+Third+Kit.jpg

Love it or hate it, it tells you something. Puma can customise you a shirt tailored to your fan base if required. No stock template for Rangers obviously.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-RfqzlJbWP0Q/U5AkD4GaoyI/AAAAAAAAQ-I/fKHaw8tkZak/s738/West+Ham+14-15+Away+Kit.jpg

Same template as Boro's.

Why doesn't the stripe go all the way to the shoulder?  Looks like he has a massive blue hard on.

Guest Roger Kint

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-tr8IfcSJL6I/U5BCwBwlDYI/AAAAAAAAQ_s/XHupeQ7HgNc/s738/Glasgow+Rangers+14-15+Third+Kit.jpg

Love it or hate it, it tells you something. Puma can customise you a shirt tailored to your fan base if required. No stock template for Rangers obviously.

Puma dont need to with us. Mike tells them we will buy the cheapest shittiest looking tops going and they oblige. Fans lap it up regardless of what we get so why design something special?

I can't wait for the first old firm back. It's going to be absolutely fucking mental.

I agree living here in Motherwell and working with Celtic and Rangers fans the whole build up and atmosphere will be awesome. Need to buy tickets for that. In the meantime after all my disillusionment with NUFC I've found myself attending fir park ... God it's such a shit standard though

I can't wait for the first old firm back. It's going to be absolutely f***ing mental.

I agree living here in Motherwell and working with Celtic and Rangers fans the whole build up and atmosphere will be awesome. Need to buy tickets for that. In the meantime after all my disillusionment with NUFC I've found myself attending fir park ... God it's such a s*** standard though

Haha, I'm there sometimes as well. Went quite a few weeks on the trot up until the last Dundee United game. Was a good day out if nothing else. Pre-match wetherspoons, match, post-match wetherspoons........ then home.

I can't wait for the first old firm back. It's going to be absolutely f***ing mental.

I agree living here in Motherwell and working with Celtic and Rangers fans the whole build up and atmosphere will be awesome. Need to buy tickets for that. In the meantime after all my disillusionment with NUFC I've found myself attending fir park ... God it's such a s*** standard though

Haha, I'm there sometimes as well. Went quite a few weeks on the trot up until the last Dundee United game. Was a good day out if nothing else. Pre-match wetherspoons, match, post-match wetherspoons........ then home.

I tend to go into jack Daniels bar or the fir park social pre and post match....bit of a luxury being able to walk to a football game

I can't wait for the first old firm back. It's going to be absolutely fucking mental.

I agree living here in Motherwell and working with Celtic and Rangers fans the whole build up and atmosphere will be awesome. Need to buy tickets for that. In the meantime after all my disillusionment with NUFC I've found myself attending fir park ... God it's such a shit standard though

Tickets for that will be gold dust. Old firm will be amazing when its back, Aberdeen away will also be 90 minutes of pure hatred!