Other clubs' kits (2023/24)

Toon Hoser

Wey if it's that template it wont be as bad as some of the others knocking about

The arrow thing is on the promo pics, knocking bet its on the strip as someone said it would be

:thup: nee chance we're getting anything with a sensible set of B&W stripes

Puma could design the greatest kit the world but we'd still have the horrible c***ing Wonga sponsor.

That's why I won't get too angered over another garbage shirt this season.  It will still have a giant blue wonga box and I won't buy it.

If they produced a mint design with a giant wonga box, then...  :anguish:

Puma could design the greatest kit the world but we'd still have the horrible cunting Wonga sponsor.

Aye, that's what has been stopping me buying one. Hate how it's plastered on the bairns kit too. Wouldn't buy it for a quid.

More arsed about money going to the fat cunt than I am about our sponsors being unscrupulous tbh. Saying that, if they made a kit that wasn't fucking monstrous, I'd probably cave and buy it anyway. Thankfully there's no risk of that happening.

Wey if it's that template it wont be as bad as some of the others knocking about

The arrow thing is on the promo pics, knocking bet its on the strip as someone said it would be

Look at all the other clubs with simple stripes - yet we for some reason don't get those. I really don't understand :lol:

Look at all the other clubs with simple stripes - yet we for some reason don't get those. I really don't understand :lol:

Got my own little theory but it's tinfoil hat stuff. :lol:

Go on..

Make a really really smart one in 2014 and our fans won't want/need to buy the next 3 or 4 you produce.

Go on..

Make a really really smart one in 2014 and our fans won't want/need to buy the next 3 or 4 you produce.

It doesn't help that some fans simply must have every home kit we produce. If people stopped buying this shit, they might have incentive to improve their product.

That last sentence applies in general as well.

Go on..

It doesn't help that some fans simply must have every home kit we produce. If people stopped buying this shit, they might have incentive to improve their product.

That last sentence applies in general as well.

Aye, the fact some dopey cunts just buy it out of habit/loyalty means we're a decent seller regardless of what's produced.

As you say people buy it because it's the latest Newcastle kit not because they necessarily like it. What boils my piss is it should be easy to design our kit, evenly spaced stripes, nice simple neckline/collar, nothing zany required, just a simple classic version is all I want :dontknow:

As you say people buy it because it's the latest Newcastle kit not because they necessarily like it. What boils my piss is it should be easy to design our kit, evenly spaced stripes, nice simple neckline/collar, nothing zany required, just a simple classic version is all I want :dontknow:

Exactly.

Less is definitely more in our case. Stripes are quite busy anyway so they need to do the talking (so to speak)

It doesn't need spikes, or beaver teeth or badly designed side cut away panels or NUFC in shite typeface on the back in an inexplicable blue section, just give me a nice, simple, black & white striped top with a nice collar, an embroidered club crest in a shirt that's a nice tailored fit, and I'd be absolutely delighted.

How fucking hard can that be? (this doesn't require an answer btw)

I said this before:

- % of fans will always buy a new lot no matter what. They are always there.

- % of fans who buy a kit if it looks class. There are some who will find the new one class, even if most don't. ie; last seasons awfulness

- % of fans who will only buy it if it's brilliant, classic etc.

- % of random people who will buy b/c the kit looks classic, etc. (They may not be fans)

They've not figured out what Nike has for ages. What Adidas gets from time to time, what Umbro had down perfectly during their Nike ownership and England lines at the end, and what appears Macron has down.