Newcastle United 1 - 2 Everton - 02/01/13 - post-match reaction from page 53

Dave

I still think we'll be alright once we get that elusive win. It's the fact we've not even been able to draw games that's frustrating.

Just hope whatever centerback we get, they're ready for a serious battle. Remy would lift the place too. My chin is still up :)

Guest firetotheworks

I'd probably have Alba in, but only just. The partnership with Pienaar does wonders for both of them.

I still think we'll be alright once we get that elusive win. It's the fact we've not even been able to draw games that's frustrating.

Just hope whatever centerback we get, they're ready for a serious battle. Remy would lift the place too. My chin is still up :)

Hope you're right

Guest neesy111

One thing about Everton as well, I think about every player much improve by around 20-30 % from when they join there.  Credit to Moyes and his coaching staff who clearly are doing something right in training.

One thing about Everton as well, I think about every player much improve by around 20-30 % from when they join there.  Credit to Moyes and his coaching staff who clearly are doing something right in training.

I don't think Moyes is a genius tbh, but he does at least know where to deploy players available to maximise the best chances of a result.

Guest firetotheworks

At a very basic level, along with most good managers, he plays players in their natural positions and then plays to their strengths. Pardew is the opposite of that this season.

Guest firetotheworks

Lahm

Was going to say that but he's more a RB these days, Bayern usually have Alaba at LB who is pretty canny himself.

Best full-back in the world on either side.

Dani Alves is the best full back in the world tbh.

Guest neesy111

Lahm

Was going to say that but he's more a RB these days, Bayern usually have Alaba at LB who is pretty canny himself.

Not this season he hasn't.

Guest firetotheworks

Lahm

Not this season he hasn't.

I still think he's the best.

Guest Eggenberger

I don't watch Italian, German or French footie these days but I'd have Baines in my side before any other LB.

Harsh on Higuain.

Completely accurate though.

You've not seen much of him, then.

I've seen plenty of him, thanks.

Clearly not enough. Mole's post is pretty accurate so I won't bother going over old ground.

Re: Higuain: Schooling us on players in leagues you arent watching then :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: