Norwich City vs Newcastle United - 12/01/13 @ 3pm (not on TV)

bowlingcrofty

Guest bimpy474

Krul

Debuchy Williamson Coloccini Santon

Anita Bigirimana Gutierrez

Marveaux Cisse Obertan

Pretty certain it'll be that.

I think it'll be Marv swapped positions with Jonas, Pardew played Jonas wide of a front three in Jonas games just before he got injured.

Obertan and Jonas as the wide men in a three  :scared:

Krul

Debuchy.    Willo.      Colo.    Santon

Anita.        Bigi

Marveaux

Jonas.              Cisse.            NObertan

Guest bimpy474

Krul

Anita.        Bigi

Marveaux

Reckon this is it, but with Obertan right and Jonas left.

Krul

Anita.        Bigi

Marveaux

Reckon this is it, but with Obertan right and Jonas left.

I agree... As much as I prefer Obertan on the left I think AP likes Jonas helping out Santon and it may work having two French speakers playing on the same side...

I think i would rather Jonas on the right and Obertan than left than other way round.

For one Obertan is a lot better on the left IMO and garbage on the right and tbh Jonas is probably going to offer nothing no matter what side you put him on :lol:

This was my thinking. Give Marveaux the free role as well.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/jan/08/yohan-cabaye-newcastle-injured

There was more bad news for Newcastle United on Tuesday when it emerged that Yohan Cabaye is unlikely to have recovered from a groin injury in time to return to Alan Pardew's team for their vital Premier League game at Norwich on Saturday.

With the Magpies having lost nine of their last 11 League games, Pardew, admits the club's season is "on a knife edge" and had hoped his France playmaker would be fit for the weekend. Newcastle's manager is also likely to be without Steven Taylor, who is struggling with a hamstring injury, at Carrow Road, as well as the similarly hamstrung Hatem Ben Arfa and the suspended Shola Ameobi.

While Ben Arfa is scheduled to return to action next month, Cabaye and Taylor had originally been pencilled in to face Chris Hughton's team but Pardew is not prepared to gamble on rushing them back too soon. "It's no good if someone plays one game and then is out for another five weeks," he said.

However, Mathieu Débuchy, the France right-back newly signed from Lille, will make his debut in Norfolk where Papiss Cissé and Fabricio Coloccini – missing for Saturday's FA Cup defeat at Brighton – should be fit to start. Jonás Gutiérrez, recently sidelined by a knee injury, may be included in the squad.

One piece of brighter news for Pardew – who remains hopeful of signing the Marseille striker Loïc Rémy – is that Nigeria will not be invoking any Fifa disciplinary procedures against Shola Ameobi or Newcastle after he ignored a call-up for the Africa Cup of Nations.

Brighter news.  :lol:

Is Shola not suspended anyway?

I think i would rather Jonas on the right and Obertan than left than other way round.

For one Obertan is a lot better on the left IMO and garbage on the right and tbh Jonas is probably going to offer nothing no matter what side you put him on :lol:

Jonas can cover for Debuchy while he booms forward.  O0

Guest hydeous

Jonas right back, Debuchy pushed up front? Maradona + who's that french manager who played Debuchy on the right wing last year?

Marveaux has to be behind Cisse. We need that connection between our DM's and the front line. Obertan on the left, rest of the team chooses itself.

We've got to win this. We really have got to.

Has anyone here ever watched a game in the other teams end ? I got offered vip tickets for this but 50/50 weather I get in our end, so I turned them down. I can`t see myself staying quite if we scored and didn`t fancy the attention lol. I think had we signed Remy or Cabaye, Ben Arfa was back I would have chanced it for the lounge after. I just imagined it would be like in the films and I`d get a hiding. I`m probably wrong.

Has anyone here ever watched a game in the other teams end ? I got offered vip tickets for this but 50/50 weather I get in our end, so I turned them down. I can`t see myself staying quite if we scored and didn`t fancy the attention lol. I think had we signed Remy or Cabaye, Ben Arfa was back I would have chanced it for the lounge after. I just imagined it would be like in the films and I`d get a hiding. I`m probably wrong.

I saw us play Norwich years and years ago with a Norwich supporting friend in their end.  At some grounds it might be a bit dodgy but the Norwich fans are canny and there weren't any problems.  I didn't exactly keep quiet, it was obvious who I supported, but I kept it within the bounds of politeness and guest etiquette and had some good fun with their fans around us.

I watched Spurs vs Newcastle in December 2010 at WHL. My girlfriend at that time got me the tickets as a Christmas present and she was a Spurs fan and got the tickets through a mutual Spurs fan friend of ours.

They were good craic tbf, but I didn't exactly let it be known I was supporting the Toon.  :lol:

2 - 0 loss that day, even though Spurs had been reduced to 10 men.

Yes, didn't really enjoy it. Sat with my Chelsea mate when Acuna scored to equalise...........I kept quiet but my mate turned to me and said loudly "man you're playing really well" :yikes: :o :huff: :idiot2: Idiot :lol: I also watched us lose at Spurs 3-1 when Solano had scored a quality goal. I just don't find you can enjoy it really but I suppose it can depend on which ground you go to.

Guest Roger Kint

Has anyone here ever watched a game in the other teams end ?

At least you will be amongst people celebrating at FT :lol: