Reds 2-5 Blues - 10/03/13 - post-match reaction from page 35

Yorkie

Enjoyed that lads. Cheers for organising Yorkie.

Can I not be left back next time? Haha.

You did well, next time put in a poor performance or you're always going to be stuck there.

I wish, cheers anyhow. I have zero left peg, a fat Santon without any attacking prowess.

You take the best throw ins I've ever seen!

Our keeper pulled off a couple of particularly awesome saves, but the victory was won through a combination of Rich's defensive prowess, some beautiful first-time passes from Nixon, lethal wing-play from Nixon Jr and TaylorJ - and the general rigidity of our formation compared to the Reds. And the ref letting me off for a blatant pen. Better team/formation/manager won at the end of the day.

In all seriousness, thanks to everyone for coming and making it such a great occasion.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Rubbish, you just countered with that ringer winger of yours AKA Nixon's Brother (WHO IS ALSO A RINGER)!

Granted Reds didn't play any defenders 2nd half.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Aye, Kev reffed the game at one point. Someone had their foot kicked off. Nowt, not even a 'play on'. Disco faced planted the floor. Ref is like... 'sure is cold today' as he readjusts his hat.  :lol:

Rubbish, you just countered with that ringer winger of yours AKA Nixon's Brother (WHO IS ALSO A RINGER)!

Bit harsh, he's played in more of these games than most and is registered on the forum.

Serious trouble this morning like. Took an absolute battering yesterday. Knee is well and truly fucked.

Really competitive game in the first half. Second half was a bit of a damp squib, really.