Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He'd be so much more of a threat coming from deep, he's got neither the technique or footballing brain to play the attacking role that Pardew has him in.

He's rarely been used in that deep role which i've found strange. When he arrived i expected a box to box player, we've been shown an attacking midfielder and a winger. He's had a brilliant games in the two positions but been equally as shit on occasions as well.

We need to find his position and just stick with it although even if this happens i can see the brilliant/shit performances still being just as erratic. It does seem he's that type of player who you never know what you’re going to get with him. Commitment and work rate will always be telling but his standard of football during the match will be a mystery.

I'm not saying he's on the same level as Ramires who is currently a much better player but that's how Sissoko should be used.

Totally agree. I compared him to Ramires a few pages back. Similar kind of strengths and weaknesses.

Guest Howaythetoon

I take it back, he is worse than Faye in EVERY department. Krul throws the ball out to him, his first touch is a pass to a Spurs player :lol: heartless coward to boot.