Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

PSG's midfield is quite pedestrian, despite being full of ball players like Motta, Verratti, Cabaye etc. They always lack dynamism other than Matuidi. It'd be a good signing for them.

Same goes for Arsenal, they're playing Coquelin, Flamini and Arteta regularly atm ffs.

Wouldn't call Veratti pedestrian at all like

Definitely not, he's got a cracking engine.

Arsenal have a few coming back as well, the Ox is playing well and Wallcott is just getting fit.

I get the point though, Sissoko would be an asset to them both. Just they'd have to want him enough to stump up to Mike.

PSG's midfield is quite pedestrian, despite being full of ball players like Motta, Verratti, Cabaye etc. They always lack dynamism other than Matuidi. It'd be a good signing for them.

Same goes for Arsenal, they're playing Coquelin, Flamini and Arteta regularly atm ffs.

They have Cazorla, Ox, Ramsey, Rosicky, Wilshere and Özil playing in Sissoko's position. Flamini and Arteta are totally different type of players. Can't see why they would buy him.

I would he's very static.

I think Sewelly means they lack a player like Moussa to drive them forward.

Probably my favourite signing of the past decade. Been missing that power and pace through the middle we haven't had since forever. Inevitable he is moving in. Although looks like this is rubbish it's only a matter of time. Hope he sticks with us until the summer and we get to see him under the new coach. Will be devastated when he leaves.

Don't think he's static at all like, the opposite in fact

He covers ground but he's hardly a player to drive a team forward.

Don't think he's static at all like, the opposite in fact

He covers ground but he's hardly a player to drive a team forward.

Doesn't Matuidi drive them forward? He's not exactly a DM in the traditional sense

Graeme Bailey saying it's bull

Newcastle sources have been quick to rubbish reports linking Moussa Sissoko with Paris Saint Germain. No plans to sell this month.

I remember when Pardew spouted the same line about Carroll.

Graeme Bailey saying it's bull

Newcastle sources have been quick to rubbish reports linking Moussa Sissoko with Paris Saint Germain. No plans to sell this month.

Bailey is always slow on the uptake recently. He also made a crock of shit up in the summer about us getting Aldeweireld and Lacazette.

Didn't think we'd sell early January. Doesn't fit the mould. Early January we talk about how we couldn't POSSIBLY sell Moussa. Then a few days later it becomes "unless an ASTRONOMICAL bid came in". The trick is to make sure you say how you totally can't sell him as many times as humanly possible in the month of January. And the process continues until the day the windows SLAMS shut, when we sell him for a packet of quavers.

Typical Ashley if it happens. Sell him late in the window to maximise his return.

As a SMB I'd love to see you lot offload him. I think he's an excellent footballer and would shine under a manager with even 10% more attacking guile than Pardew. I'll be sad if he leaves the Premier League mind, he's great to watch on his day.

Sissoko will go, either in this window or in summer - he will prove to be a class player in a good side with better players than at NUFC and especially, under a better manager. He is one of the most saleable assets the club has, so will fetch a good fee which Ashley will probably pocket as part of his 'loan repayment'.

We have seen flashes of what Sissoko can do, but he will show much more at a better club.