Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Full quote:

“There’s Blaise (Matuidi) who did extraordinary things at PSG (last season), Paul (Pogba) who is wonderful for Juventus, Yohan Cabaye who has just signed for Crystal Palace and Morgan Schneiderlin who is now at Manchester United.

“Compared to me, they all play in big clubs.”

He's an absolute Barmpot.

What a stupid thing to say.

Very talented player who does himself no favour with his poor attitude/discipline.  I think part of his frustration to a certain extent is because he's playing in what is really an unnatural position to him, but I find it difficult to like him regardless.

I've got little doubt if he leaves it'll be like a Cabaye scenario all over again.

TBH i think i'ts a bit like the Cabaye situation, all those top teams would have him but they'd only be prepared to pay about 6/7m as they'd see him as a squad player, Arsenal turned Cabaye's head but they weren't prepared to pay the big money for him.

Like some have said, he's not consistent enough to be in those upper echelons of the top quality players, sell the fucker and when we do show him pics of Cabaye, Debuchy, Remy, Enrique, Ba etc etc and remind him he just might up getting piles off those heated bench seats. the grass isn't always greener but these fuckers heads get turned more than that kid on the entity

:lol: Sorry, man, that was The Exorcist. The Entity was when Barbara Hershey got raped by a ghost. Goddam it, I couldn't go to bed without righting that wrong. That's been hammering in my head all night. Moussa Sissoko, I hope you're happy now, giving me a headache, you Crystal Palace-loving motherfucker.

Full quote:

“There’s Blaise (Matuidi) who did extraordinary things at PSG (last season), Paul (Pogba) who is wonderful for Juventus, Yohan Cabaye who has just signed for Crystal Palace and Morgan Schneiderlin who is now at Manchester United.

“Compared to me, they all play in big clubs.”

He's an absolute Barmpot.

What a stupid thing to say.

He was definitely on about PSG.

If he was only half as consistent on the pitch as he is off it running down our club and angling for move.

Pretty short of patience for what you would probably call a luxury player that doesn't seem to fit properly anywhere in our team. Yet to show any reason for buyers to believe the brief glimpses of potential will grow into anything. Add me on to the skeptical list.

Guest antz1uk

TBH i think i'ts a bit like the Cabaye situation, all those top teams would have him but they'd only be prepared to pay about 6/7m as they'd see him as a squad player, Arsenal turned Cabaye's head but they weren't prepared to pay the big money for him.

Like some have said, he's not consistent enough to be in those upper echelons of the top quality players, sell the f***er and when we do show him pics of Cabaye, Debuchy, Remy, Enrique, Ba etc etc and remind him he just might up getting piles off those heated bench seats. the grass isn't always greener but these f***ers heads get turned more than that kid on the entity

:lol: Sorry, man, that was The Exorcist. The Entity was when Barbara Hershey got raped by a ghost. Goddam it, I couldn't go to bed without righting that wrong. That's been hammering in my head all night. Moussa Sissoko, I hope you're happy now, giving me a headache, you Crystal Palace-loving motherfucker.

Ahh yea you're right, oops my bad. Oh well I was in bed at 12 and slept like a log  :lol: :lol:

He has no intelligence. He has the physical attributes to be a top footballer & little awareness of how to improve or make the best use of it. Given him slack recently, but interviews like this just prove the same thing. Id not be fussed if he left, i dont rate him as highly as many on here.

He can't possibly mean that. It would be laughable.

He's just your average border line illiterate footballer who has been picked up on something because it's an international break, the transfer window is shut and there's not much for most football journalists to write about.

Have to say, one of the things that makes me most want to just stop bothering with football at all is the enormous sense of entitlement exhibited by utterly average players.

Sissoko's game is all about the transition. Win the ball in midfield or attacking, get the ball to Moussa within 2-3 seconds while the other team is trying to get into position he will cause trouble.

Sissoko could do a good job for any type of "gegenpressing" or counter attacking team.

I fear SMC's style of play is the antithesis of Sissoko's. We'll look to have possession for possessions sake (hence Brothers Sideways in midfield).

Guest firetotheworks

Stop being a complete gimp then. :lol: You're talking on a football forum where loads of people on here know a lot about football and can smell football hipster nonsense like "gegenpressing"a mile off.

Having a problem with chequed shirts and beanie hats is your own problem, not those that wear it. I have made a simple point, using a word that you don't like but readily understand. Wosdaprowblem? The word hasn't changed my point and I haven't explained the word or point in a patronising tone.

Once again, the problem is your own interpretation KI.