Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

Never said that just now, said "Q.P.R may turn their attention to him after missing out on M'vila. But Sissoko prefers a move to Newcastle", word for word close as.

Guest bimpy474

Never said that just now, said "Q.P.R may turn their attention to him after missing out on M'vila. But Sissoko prefers a move to Newcastle", word for word close as.

That's less scary.

Seemed promising when i saw it. I'll see if it changes over the next few hours.

Was talking about the L'Equipe article.

Guest Roger Kint

Cant see us getting him. At the end of the day, he's  seemingly been a target for a while, if we were serious we'd have tied it up by now. It's January 21st.

So we won't make any more signings?

On the bright side, neither will anyone else as its JANUARY 21ST!!!

Cant see us getting him. At the end of the day, he's  seemingly been a target for a while, if we were serious we'd have tied it up by now. It's January 21st.

That's something I suppose.

:lol:

Where did i say this? We've been looking at him prior to Janaury, you'd have thought, with his apparent availability, we'd have a fee agreed by now. It's not as if we have been looking at other centre midfielders. QPR hijacking a move is one thing, but fannying around and failing to get deals tied up allowed other clubs to turn attention to said players is another.

My point is that we've had plenty of time to get this one sorted, not that there's a lack of time left...

My point is that we've had plenty of time to get this one sorted, not that there's a lack of time left...

Decent attempt to save, but failed.

He's been weighing his options. Even Toulouse didn't know what he was gonna do.

Bore off. Stick to blindly defending our incompetent manager.

Bore off. Stick to blindly defending our incompetent manager.

:lol:

Guest chicken little

if we signed sissoko i would cum all over the fucking shop, like a mad fucked up fireman's hose gone wrong

i hope that's not a jinx

Guest bimpy474

Was talking about the L'Equipe article.

Ah right sorry bubba ;)

On SSN fwiw, they did just say that his people will be speaking to Q.P.R. but he prefers to move to us.