Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'd love to see a front 6 of Cabaye, Sissoko, Marveaux, Ben Arfa, Gouffran and Cisse, one day.

if this is ever going to happen, even for twenty minutes, it's this sunday pleasepleasepleasehowaymanalanman

We'll have to be 2-0 down for that to happen, silly.

I'd love to see a front 6 of Cabaye, Sissoko, Marveaux, Ben Arfa, Gouffran and Cisse, one day.

if this is ever going to happen, even for twenty minutes, it's this sunday pleasepleasepleasehowaymanalanman

We'll have to be 2-0 down for that to happen, silly.

well, juggling squads, playing twice a week, fighting relegation (?), they are all over, yes? 

it's down to appetite now, do we experiment, do we cruise to the end of the season giving squad players minutes on the pitch, or do we try and forge a functioning attack for next season along the lines of the last half an hour today.

i'm hoping to see some front foot football if ban arfa is available, cos his play today showed we can do so much more with the other players when he is around.  sissoko, for example, should find a lot of room, and be given the ball in space more often, when we are at full strength

Needs to be played in a box-to-box role, not as an 'out' to be launched up to behind the striker. Would look much better in a team with better attacking strategy, fluidity and movement.

This. He's not a false 9 or even an attacking midfielder. His best play at Toulouse came when he could play smack in the middle of the park, linking up between a stiff holding midfielder (Capoue) and the attack.

I said in January that the absolute worst thing we could do was let Pardew put his negative ideology into the new lads.

Surprise surprise, the French internationals all look shot to bits three months later like they've never seen a ball before.

But at least Pardew got a "chance" to work with them.

I said in January that the absolute worst thing we could do was let Pardew put his negative ideology into the new lads.

Surprise surprise, the French internationals all look shot to bits three months later like they've never seen a ball before.

But at least Pardew got a "chance" to work with them.

Give a tramp a ferrari and all that.

He needs to be dropped back, but not into a midfield 2.

Ideally, imo:

Sissoko    Cabaye

Marveaux

Ben Arfa                  Gouffran

Cisse

That should be a devastating front-6 on their best day.