Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We need him back. Desperately need him back. I want to see Gouff - Siss - Benny given a chance behind Cisse.

We don't like, the midfield looked a lot better for long periods without him there, Pardew is using him wrong and it has been having an effect on our build up play and our possession retention.

It was so nice to have a break from his pointless runs into blind alleys with the ball and 90% of the time being easily tackled.

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

We need him back. Desperately need him back. I want to see Gouff - Siss - Benny given a chance behind Cisse.

We don't like, the midfield looked a lot better for long periods without him there, Pardew is using him wrong and it has been having an effect on our build up play and our possession retention.

It was so nice to have a break from his pointless runs into blind alleys with the ball and 90% of the time being easily tackled.

He'd still be a better option off the bench than Gosling or Shola  :lol:

So p*ssed off with how little time Anita gets.

He's had loads of time, he's been usually average at best.

This. Had a good run of about three or four matches but any time he's played recently he's either been anonymous or lightweight. Not ideal for a side struggling for confidence and in a relegation scrap.

He's had a bit of time, in fits and bursts but don't think he's had a decent run in the team, in his preferred position has he?

Just think he offers more than some of the options Pardew's went with from what I've seen.

Loads of time? ???  He's been in and out of the side and in various positions, he's had no time to settle in and make a position his own at all.

:thup: thought I was going a bit mad :lol:

Guest neesy111

Another injury, either our players are made out of glass or there's something seriously wrong behind the scenes.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Wonder how good/advanced our medical team is compared to AC Milan :lol:

Dr. Google is one of our better medical members, his only rival is Mr. Physio Room. However, they're both upgrades on when we had Ask Jeeves running the show under Souness.