Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Massive 4-4-2 indicator there.

Shows once again we sign players for bargainous value rather than too fit in the team though.

The fact that value is a massive part of who we sign is obvious, but little to do with our signings not fitting Pardews "tactics".  That happens because Pardew has very little say in the players we sign.  Even if we went for the top players on Carr's list at any cost I seriously doubt those players would fit Pardews plans any better.  I don't think Andy Carrol and Razor Ruddock would be top of Carr's list.

Looked a fantastic player to me in his first couple of games. Pardew's quotes about being unsure where to play him really does indicate where the problem lies. Pardew is still the manager basically.

Guest bimpy474

A professional football manager should be able to know his players best position, that after all is a massive part of his job. Picking 11 players.

For this clown to continue to talk like a complete unknowning, not me guv fuckwit is boiling my piss.

Guest bimpy474

Also just how badly does Tiote have to play for him to be one left out in the middle, and why not just play all three in there and dominate possession you clueless sexy silver haired cunt.

Guest icemanblue

This upcoming season really is going to be a disaster. isn't it?

No one knows, but it's doubtful that it'll be quite as bad as last year. If it makes you feel better, you can just act like it will be anyway?

A professional football manager should be able to know his players best position, that after all is a massive part of his job. Picking 11 players.

For this clown to continue to talk like a complete unknowning, not me guv fuckwit is boiling my p*ss.

Fergie regarding Phil Jones ''I have no idea where his best position is. He could play anywhere on the pitch"

Guest icemanblue

Aye. It gets said a fair bit. :lol:

We didn't know Hatem's best position, and some would argue we still don't, until he started playing well from the right.

Guest bimpy474

For this clown to continue to talk like a complete unknowning, not me guv fuckwit is boiling my p*ss.

Fergie regarding Phil Jones ''I have no idea where his best position is. He could play anywhere on the pitch"

Implying Phil Jones can play well in multiple positions, in different formations that suit his team.

Compare that to Pardew who played Sissoko in only one position he clearly wasn't suited to, in a formation the team wasn't suited too. And Pardew hasn't a clue which position Sissoko could play well in.

Back of the net, 1-0 to me :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Slightly different as he is well known as a versatile player and has built his career as this. Taken completely out of context as Moussa definitely can't play anywhere on the pitch

:snod:

Guest bimpy474

Central midfield, really is that simple.

one of a 3, allows him to move wide aswell as the game allows.

Yep, Tiote/whoever DM sits in, Cabaye to play and pass it about. Sissoko to get forward. I really don't know how Pardew can't or refuses to see it.

Despite not knowing where to play Phil Jones, Fergie does have this surprising knack of producing well balanced teams with players excelling in whatever position he plays them. Man U's team shape and football ethos is usually very precisely honed. Now, let's hear your view of how Pardew relates by comparison.