Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Give me a good manager, and I really wouldn't even worry so much about this kind of thing. Just get a good manager in please!

I bet there is someone coming down to the end of their contract that we like, who plays central midfield. Who we can get in January. Not Delph.

It's obviously catastrophic if we don't get a ball playing CM in to replace him like

Unless we buy a forward whoc an hold the ball up, we can ping it long all day long.  I hear Shola is back in the Uk.

We are safe from Shola now Pardew has gone.

Fuck this club man.

Ashley will be lapping this up, wrapping £50s around his tadger while jacking off into Charnley's mouth. and he's going "Tell me when Mike, tell me when..."

well we're going down then, Carver in charge for the forseeable future the only player worth a damn out of our central midfield options gone and probably going to sell Perez too

Everything. Is. Bad. Forever.

Fuck this club man.

Ashley will be lapping this up, wrapping £50s around his tadger while jacking off into Charnley's mouth. and he's going "Tell me when Mike, tell me when..."

How, erm, vivid.  ???

Give me a good manager, and I really wouldn't even worry so much about this kind of thing. Just get a good manager in please!

I bet there is someone coming down to the end of their contract that we like, who plays central midfield. Who we can get in January. Not Delph.

Grenier would be a shout imo

This guy is onto something. Although I think you meant Gourcuff (contract up this year).

Remi Garde and Gourcuff to ease the pain.

Fuck this club man.

How, erm, vivid.  ???

It's my internal mechanism to cope with anger.