Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

bunch of lying bastards.

Becoming so disillusioned supporting this club, why bother when they try and self harm at every opportunity? fuck Mike Ashley, id rather the club went bust I think than watch this slow painful death that is happening in front of us.

Guest Roger Kint

He was going no where a couple of weeks ago according to the Chron :lol:

Pretty sure Cabaye said similar around this time last year mind :lol:

Guest reefatoon

bunch of lying b******s.

Becoming so disillusioned supporting this club, why bother when they try and self harm at every opportunity? f*** Mike Ashley, id rather the club went bust I think than watch this slow painful death that is happening in front of us.

It's a shame it's taking so long for the majority of fans to cotton on, could have had the bastard ousted years ago.

Holy shit. It's been two pages since someone quoted Nixon as a legitimate source of information and not a single person has questioned it. Either you're all off your game, or Nixon is now I T K??!?

He was going no where a couple of weeks ago according to the Chron :lol:

Pretty sure Cabaye said similar around this time last year mind :lol:

Wasn't even him tbf, just the usual 'Pardew has been given assurances' that they wont sell him shite. At least when we sold Cabaye we still had other players that I liked, now it's basically Perez :lol:

bunch of lying b******s.

Becoming so disillusioned supporting this club, why bother when they try and self harm at every opportunity? f*** Mike Ashley, id rather the club went bust I think than watch this slow painful death that is happening in front of us.

It's a shame it's taking so long for the majority of fans to cotton on, could have had the b****** ousted years ago.

:coolsmiley:

Surprised they're selling this early tbh, thought they'd at least keep it 'til after the Jan 31st deadline.

Got to pay the new manager and his staff for the duration of their eight year deals. This should just about cover it.

We are in very big trouble if anything comes of this. In the context of the side they played in, would probably be a bigger loss than Cabaye.

We need 4 or 5 wins from from the remianing games.

Oh how this all feels familiar.

20 mill pounds is f*** all IMO. We always seem to undersell.

Really? We shouldn't be selling now that's for certain, but not sure I'd expect much more for Sissoko.

A powerful midfielder under 25 that creates and scores goals? Not to mention doesn't tweak a hamstring getting out of bed like his replacement De Jong? I think I can see why PSG might consider it a good investment.