Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Literally no reaction whatsoever. Feel nothing, not slightly bothered.

:lol: Aye. It's part and parcel of being a Newcastle 'fan' these days.

Hopefully our new manager will bring my passion back...

Good luck with Carver then

Surprised they're selling this early tbh, thought they'd at least keep it 'til after the Jan 31st deadline.

Got to pay the new manager and his staff for the duration of their eight year deals. This should just about cover it.

Got to finance his Rangers takeover more like.

Guest Roger Kint

Our midfield is going to God-awful like. Possibly worse.

Could have Anita-Colback for the rest of the month(season knowing Ashley) when Tiote goes to ACON :anguish:

There's talent in there without Sissoko but not a huge amount. Granted I've not seen us that much this season, but it still isn't a midfield I would associate with relegation battlers - which I anticipate if we appoint Carver or some no-mark. A good manager could help form a reasonable - but not wildly threatening - unit from our collection of mids and forwards. Good to see Colback on the score sheet recently; we're gonna need plenty more from him.

As for Sissoko's sale itself, psshh. Inevitable.

There's talent in there without Sissoko but not a huge amount. Granted I've not seen us that much this season, but it still isn't a midfield I would associate with relegation battlers - which I anticipate if we appoint Carver or some no-mark. A good manager could help form a reasonable - but not wildly threatening - unit from our collection of mids and forwards. Good to see Colback on the score sheet recently; we're gonna need plenty more from him.

As for Sissoko's sale itself, psshh. Inevitable.

True, a new manager might know how to use Anita and Cabella for example.

I'm not sure the kind of club that would take him, he's a bit too erratic to play for someone like Arsenal IMO. He's got a great engine and he's good on the counter but he would struggle with intricate passing football.

Maybe.

Who cares.

Can't believe I bothered to type that.

PSG's midfield is quite pedestrian, despite being full of ball players like Motta, Verratti, Cabaye etc. They always lack dynamism other than Matuidi. It'd be a good signing for them.

Same goes for Arsenal, they're playing Coquelin, Flamini and Arteta regularly atm ffs.

He's looked good for France playing more intricate passing football. It's difficult to judge him on that, as he never seems correctly supported for us.

True, I did actually think that as I wasted my finger skin on the above post.

You made a fair point.

He's looked good for France playing more intricate passing football. It's difficult to judge him on that, as he never seems correctly supported for us.

True, I did actually think that as I wasted my finger skin on the above post.

You made a fair point.

You might be right though, if he has movement around him and doesn't have to drive the whole team forward himself he might not look so isolated and wouldn't have to take as many risks.

New manager could potentially get better out of Moussa and get a larger fee in the summer, imo.

Yes, but money now.

Apparently Pardew had been assured we weren't looking to sell Sissoko so I don't really see why his departure should change anything. Really it's more important to keep him now if we are planning on getting a French manager.