Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just imagine

Krul

Colo              Mbiwa

Dbuchy          Sissoko              Santon

Cabaye              Anita

Benny              Cusse              Gouffran 

That's disgusting. :scared:

Colo should be LCB.

:lol: my bad

Indeed but also this now

"Toulouse president Olivier Sadran said: “Sissoko has three choices: extend his contract with Toulouse, leave this winter or stay on the bench until June.”

Read more: Journal Live http://www.journallive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2013/01/23/mapou-yanga-mbiwa-signs-for-newcastle-united-with-more-to-follow-61634-32657713/#ixzz2In1Trjn2"

Guest BrightonMag

Indeed but also this now

"Toulouse president Olivier Sadran said: “Sissoko has three choices: extend his contract with Toulouse, leave this winter or stay on the bench until June.”

I've looked out of the window and can confirm that it is 'this winter'

Indeed but also this now

So they'll force him to sit on the bench until summer and then lose him for free. Hmmm clearly just trying to piss the player off then and if we were to offer something for him then surely they'd accept and swallow their pride. Get rid of a player they don't want and get some money rather than nowt - seems like the most sensible option once they've calmed down.

Indeed but also this now

So they'll force him to sit on the bench until summer and then lose him for free. Hmmm clearly just trying to piss the player off then and if we were to offer something for him then surely they'd accept and swallow their pride. Get rid of a player they don't want and get some money rather than nowt - seems like the most sensible option once they've calmed down.

Totally, I'm still about 80% confident we'll get him in January.