Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

GFNFrance ‏@GFN_France

RE: #Capoue. As we said yesterday, if #NUFC can agree a deal to sign #SIssoko this Jan, #Toulouse won't let #Capoue go [to QPR].

Now I want him even more.

Oh yes yes yes please please

Strange as Toulouse have already said that Sissoko won't play even if he stays.

Blatantly grasping at straws, will probably sell both. They don't have any choice but to sell him us at whatever we offer. I'd expect it to drag on a few days or even a week so they can save some face, then it will be an undisclosed fee.

I doubt Capoue would go to QPR regardless anyway, he has some massive clubs tracking him and is apart of the French national team.

Slightly different to Remy who didn't really have any significant interest him other than us and M'Vila's rep has dropped like a tonne of bricks.

None the less it would be incredibly funny to see us sign Sissoko and effectively end any possibility of QPR getting Capoue and Sissoko for that matter as they are interested in him too.

GFNFrance ‏@GFN_France

RE: #Capoue. As we said yesterday, if #NUFC can agree a deal to sign #SIssoko this Jan, #Toulouse won't let #Capoue go [to QPR].

http://www.cherryplucker.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/animated-gifs-4-18.gif

Lee Ryder‏@lee_ryder

Angry #Toulouse still standing in the way of Moussa Sissoko's move to #nufc . Toulouse should take the money and stop being stubborn.

I don't usually agree with the 'team should just take the money!' stance but they have fucked themselves over here and if he signs a pre-contract then they are going to get very little. If they do play stubborn they are just wasting more money.

Cutting off your nose to spite your face indeed.

Lee Ryder‏@lee_ryder

Angry #Toulouse still standing in the way of Moussa Sissoko's move to #nufc . Toulouse should take the money and stop being stubborn.

I don't usually agree with the 'team should just take the money!' stance but they have f***ed themselves over here and if he signs a pre-contract then they are going to get very little. If they do play stubborn they are just wasting more money.

Don't know why clubs do this just for the matter of principle, Bilbao are doing the same for Llorente and they will get f*ck all for him.

Surely its in their interests to take the cash and move on? :dontknow:

Lee Ryder‏@lee_ryder

I don't usually agree with the 'team should just take the money!' stance but they have f***ed themselves over here and if he signs a pre-contract then they are going to get very little. If they do play stubborn they are just wasting more money.

Don't know why clubs do this just for the matter of principle, Bilbao are doing the same for Llorente and they will get f*ck all for him.

Especially considering he's been suspended so they wont even get any playing time out of him. They gain absolutely nothing by keeping him, they should just take the money and run.

Lee Ryder‏@lee_ryder

Especially considering he's been suspended so they wont even get any playing time out of him. They gain absolutely nothing by keeping him, they should just take the money and run.

Just end up paying his wages and a loyalty bonus.

That'll teach him!

Suppose it comes down to what the club feel that player could offer them for remainder of the season. Suppose we could trace one or two similarities with the Colo situation insofar as he's so important to us that we'd rather keep him here for 6 months even though he could well be off in the summer.