Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I actually really like Sissoko as a player, have defended him last season, but think it's bad form especially in the context of his previous desperation to leave.

Not that it makes him a terrible person but not sure why people could think that it's fine on a public forum. He could just dm him.

Any danger of setting a realistic asking price and getting this cretin out of our club?

No, he's a very effective footballer regardless of whether you like him or not, Rafa won't let him go unless he gets what he wants. Try reading up on Jerzy Dudek's attempts to engineer a move from Liverpool when he wasn't even a first team goalkeeper during Rafa's time there.

Is thus rascal actually going to get a preseason? Surely he should have been back by now.

Why would he be? None of the other France players for other clubs are.

Had it in my head that i had read he was only getting an extra two weeks. Either way what the rest of the France squad gets is entirely irrelevant to what the club mandates.

Guest andyburn

FWIW Jesus Gamez posted on his Insta "All the best @gwinjaldum". We should crucify him.

Crucifying him wouldnt be enough for most here, I mean the the absolute balls of someone to wish somebody else good luck. Perhaps crucifying him then shooting him?

FWIW Jesus Gamez posted on his Insta "All the best @gwinjaldum". We should crucify him.

Pointless. He'd only come back again, and what kind of full back would a fucking ghost be? We may as well play Haidara.

This doesn't really work like you think it does fwiw.

I'm confused as to what I think it works like fwiw.