Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Vinkent

Newcastle or Villa? Absolute no brainer

Indeed it isn't :lol:

Feel bad for them. Looks like they're going through similar times to us. Frustrations at the owner, team not performing as well as they should etc... Shame, good club, fans who aren't c***s, hope they stay up though karma should see them go down for what they made of our relegation.

Have you completely forgotten the last game against Villa when we went down?  ???

Newcastle or Villa? Absolute no brainer

Indeed it isn't :lol:

Feel bad for them. Looks like they're going through similar times to us. Frustrations at the owner, team not performing as well as they should etc... Shame, good club, fans who aren't c***s, hope they stay up though karma should see them go down for what they made of our relegation.

Have you completely forgotten the last game against Villa when we went down?  ???

NOW try and tell me that no other manager would work under Mike Ashley & Dekka.

They'll be queuing round the fucking block

Hmm I dunno. Yeah we're making a shitload of signings but if you look at it another way we haven't spent that much if you consider the 7 mil we got from Demba. These signings really should have happened at the start of the season, they're only happening now because it looks like we're gonna get relegated without them. Wouldn't most managers want a bit more ambition shown by the board rather than making emergency signings (albeit very good ones) 6 months too late?

They'll be queuing round the f***ing block

Hmm I dunno. Yeah we're making a shitload of signings but if you look at it another way we haven't spent that much if you consider the 7 mil we got from Demba. These signings really should have happened at the start of the season, they're only happening now because it looks like we're gonna get relegated without them. Wouldn't most managers want a bit more ambition shown by the board rather than making emergency signings (albeit very good ones) 6 months too late?

You only have to look at our squad now (especially if the Sissoko signing comes off) to see how attractive a proposition we are to a decent manager.

The fact that they wouldn't have total control over transfers would almost certainly be offset by the fact that the players the board do sign are fucking brilliant.

They'll be queuing round the f***ing block

You only have to look at our squad now (especially if the Sissoko signing comes off) to see how attractive a proposition we are to a decent manager.

The fact that they wouldn't have total control over transfers would almost certainly be offset by the fact that the players the board do sign are fucking brilliant.

Mmm certainly if you look at our starting line-up when everyone is fit it is absolutely drool-worthy and in the hands of a decent manager with a good system it will be a very attractive proposition. You still can't ignore though the fact that for too long Danny Simpson was the only right-back we had and the fact that we've only had three recognised centre-backs, one of which is of Championship standard.

But yeah they have replaced them fucken brilliantly. That's why I still have faith in the club though I'm still not sure if the calibre of manager that we desire would be lining up to manage us.

2 first teamers and 2 squad players would mean significant progress, despite Ba leaving. Ok we really could do with a "proper" striker but even without, we are giving ourselves a great chance of staying up.

Desperate for some form in the league.