Massadio Haïdara

Optimistic Nut

@F8Piraux: Massadio Haidara : "No contact with Newcastle for the moment, but it's interesting for me. With many French players, it's more easy." #NUFC

@F8Piraux: Massadio Haidara: "I have a preference for England. This is the Championship that attracts me and he's the best for my playing style." #NUFC

:ronaldo:

Can't say i'm surprised at all :lol: players backtrack and change their comments constantly during the window.

There's nothing wrong with Norway, lovely place. I loved the time I spent there, went skiing, saw the Northern Lights, fingered a lass on the ski lift, ate reindeer, woke up with a girl on top of me, pissed off a tramp so much he came into our hotel wanting to kill us, went to a museum and got a nice little glass ornament with a moose on. Beautiful country.

Guest firetotheworks

I'm sorry, this sucks cock and isn't logic at all, but that's what you get by a Fat Mike wannabe jew Levy.

Wew, you should totally kill yourself.

I'd be very pleased if we managed to get a good central defender and a striker.

If we get someone like Haidara into the bargain it would be fantastic.

We need a centre half / two "forwards" a wide man & a playmaker....ate least (& i`m not including any impending future sales / exists this window.

Frankly I think were all aiming lower & lower as the window goes on.

We need a centre half / two "forwards" a wide man & a playmaker....ate least (& i`m not including any impending future sales / exists this window.

You must realise we'll never sign all those players in January. A CB and a striker and I would count it as a very good window.

The key word in my post was probably ''good". Genuine class in those two areas added to Debuchy and we'll have done well. That's been my expectation since the beginning.

Definitely agree that more cover up front is probably a necessity now that Ba has gone though.

Guest chicken little

I'm sorry, this sucks cock and isn't logic at all, but that's what you get by a Fat Mike wannabe jew Levy.

yo hurry up and get fuckin banned for this shit

Scandinavian, surely? :lol:

Originally from Erebor until the dragon Smaug took control of the Lonely Mountain. Currently homeless as he seeks to reclaim his kingdom.

He's having a go at the Dwarves now!

Can someone explain to me why so many of them are so rubbish? This place has given me a slight hatred of Norway in particular.

Apologies to the good ones that we do have, but some of your compatriots are absolute divvies.

It's cause those countries are run by lesbian women. [/assange]

http://mercato.eurosport.fr/football/ligue-1/2012-2013/massadio-haidara-%28nancy%29-newcastle-peut-minteresser_sto3574182/story.shtml

"I don't want to leave at just any price. I'm only 20 and in no rush. I get to play first team football at Nancy, important at my age."

Will still be on a youth contract you'd imagine. He'll soon jump at the chance when he's offered a wage increase of around 500%

Guest icemanblue

Fuck off with grouping us all together :lol:

You know I'm right, man. :lol:

Ask Dave, he'll have some stats to back it up.

http://mercato.eurosport.fr/football/ligue-1/2012-2013/massadio-haidara-%28nancy%29-newcastle-peut-minteresser_sto3574182/story.shtml

"I don't want to leave at just any price. I'm only 20 and in no rush. I get to play first team football at Nancy, important at my age."

That's the main thing. Sitting on our bench for the vast maj won't help him and it's not like we'll be in Europe next year or take the cups seriously.

Will still be on a youth contract you'd imagine. He'll soon jump at the chance when he's offered a wage increase of around 500%

We're no better than QPR. :razz: