Massadio Haïdara

Optimistic Nut

Good cover. If we signed this lad, a CB and a wide forward I'll be terribly happy. Colo stays too I'll leave my xmas tree up and call it Fabricio.

:lol: This gets me every time. We might as well be saying, "If I had a million bucks, a Lamborghini, and consistent head from Miranda Kerr, I'd be happy."

Remains to be seen whether it will be actually be worth anything or not, but you can definitely feel a sense of urgency in our recruitment that wasn't there before.

It seems that those behind the scenes are being strongly pushed by player/manager pressure or genuine fear of relegation. Possibly both.

Good cover. If we signed this lad, a CB and a wide forward I'll be terribly happy. Colo stays too I'll leave my xmas tree up and call it Fabricio.

:lol: This gets me every time. We might as well be saying, "If I had a million bucks, a Lamborghini, and consistent head from Miranda Kerr, I'd be happy."

Go easy, it was hard to believe the word optimism existed after the past 48 hours.

I've read multiple times that if a player comes along thats excellent value, Ashley will jump in and buy them regardless of whether the player fits the area in the squad that needs strengthened, think thats the case here.

Its probably more of an investment buy, who will provide competition for places and in the future provide a big profit (thats if he comes of course, by the sounds of its far from done). Plus to be honest they need to buy atleast 2 players now , after the whole Remy incident just to give the club in general a boost and save some face!

It's a good policy as long as we get the players we need right now as well. The quality players we have here right now won't wait around until the potential bears fruit.

@F8Piraux: Massadio Haidara : "No contact with Newcastle for the moment, but it's interesting for me. With many French players, it's more easy." #NUFC

@F8Piraux: Massadio Haidara: "I have a preference for England. This is the Championship that attracts me and he's the best for my playing style." #NUFC

:ronaldo:

@F8Piraux: Massadio Haidara : "No contact with Newcastle for the moment, but it's interesting for me. With many French players, it's more easy." #NUFC

@F8Piraux: Massadio Haidara: "I have a preference for England. This is the Championship that attracts me and he's the best for my playing style." #NUFC

"I am not particularly fussed where I go so long as I receive a pay increase for my troubles"

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/9/94/Football_League_Championship.png/200px-Football_League_Championship.png

Makes sense us bringing him in as it effectively allows us to gamble on two players as I assume if Haidara comes in it would allow us to loan Ferguson out somewhere, which he really needs if he's ever going to make it.

Logic would think he's Danny Simpson's replacement given that he's relatively cheap and will command a relatively low wage. This guy for LB, Santon for both and Debuchy for RB with Raylor/Ferguson/Perch for dire straits isn't the worst set up we've seen recently.

Guest reefatoon

I'm sorry, this sucks cock and isn't logic at all, but that's what you get by a Fat Mike wannabe jew Levy.

http://www.geekextreme.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Gif-Queen-Elizabeth-II-Giving-Finger.gif

Scandinavian, surely? :lol:

Can someone explain to me why so many of them are so rubbish? This place has given me a slight hatred of Norway in particular.

Apologies to the good ones that we do have, but some of your compatriots are absolute divvies.