Massadio Haïdara

Optimistic Nut

He needs loads of experience which we can't really provide. A loan is perfect.

We don't have the squad to cope with loaning out backups. I'm all for loaning out youngsters if they aren't a part of the 18 man squad week in week out that I expect Massadio to be. He's our backup fullback. If anything happens to Debuch/Santon + one CB we will be starting Williamson again...

I honestly don't think he needs a loan at all, I felt he's looked very assured in his performances for us so far. yeah he's young but I think he's ready to step whenever we need him, it just all depends on injuries to the likes of Santon of course.

He needs loads of experience which we can't really provide. A loan is perfect.

We don't have the squad to cope with loaning out backups. I'm all for loaning out youngsters if they aren't a part of the 18 man squad week in week out that I expect Massadio to be. He's our backup fullback. If anything happens to Debuch/Santon + one CB we will be starting Williamson again...

Anita and Mapou are probably better backups to Santon.

Guest neesy111

Loaning him would be idiotic with the current fitness staff etc, as we'll have another big injury list at some point.

Colo, Saylor, MYM, Williamson, Debuchy, Santon, Haidara and maybe Anita.

When you get an injury to Saylor or a suspension to Colo or Debuchy, and Haidara is out on loan, we will be down to the bare bones again. This isn't something I fancy.

Unless you like Jonas at FB.

As per usual if you're young and foreign you're good. People on here were saying Kadar was good enough for the first team for years.

just going what i saw of him in a shite team last year, wouldn't be starting him over santon myself but if we were forced to play him and the team itself was in decent shape and playing relatively well then i'd not have any major concerns

he's 20 isn't he?  gonna make mistakes, especially when our coaching doesn't appear to consist of anything whatsoever

I think he is good enough as backup, prefer he doesnt go on loan.

handful of games as a young french import. what the hell were some of you expecting he would do in the Prem league? sheesh (do you remember Enrique in his first season???????)

Always funny to see Ronaldo put his foot in it :)

With Cisse and potentially Gomis leading our strikeforce I think we need a left footed option at left back just in case we need to change things and get some quality crosses in the box. Massadio has a role to play for NUFC this season.