Harry Redknapp

MyPalAl

Wants one final (well-paid) gig in Dubai apparently.

They'll love his bantz over there.

Should be able to give Rosie enough dog biscuits with the money he would get paid.

He'll need his dog with him to help him sign his contract as he cant read or write.

Playing golf, bit of football, on the hoy, bit of gambling, sitting in the sun.

Easy pay off mate.

I was surprised to find out that Keys, Gray and all the guests on Bein Sports (Keegan, Souness, Kluivert, Curbishley etc) are actually in the Qatar studio so plenty to play golf with.

• 1 month later...
Harry Redknapp has claimed “people with their own agendas” had a hand in his resignation as Queens Park Rangers manager, describing the situation as “a bit of a soap opera”.

The 68-year-old blamed knee problems for his decision to leave the Premier League strugglers in February. However, Redknapp told BBC Sport’s Football Focus there was more to his decision than health problems.

He said: “I always thought I had everyone pulling with me and suddenly I felt some were and some weren’t. I didn’t know who was on my side at the end and who wasn’t. Behind the scenes, I always thought there were one or two people with their own agendas.

“There was always talk about Tim Sherwood coming in. It was like a bit of a soap opera. QPR was in the paper every day. I’ve been at lots of other clubs, big clubs as well, where you didn’t get that. That got on my nerves. That was the big problem for me.

“As soon as we lost a few games, it would begin. I always thought there was someone mischievous causing it. I’d never had that before at any club I’d been at. I didn’t see the teams below us getting the same sort of headlines every other week. It wore me down a little bit.”

Redknapp left the team second from bottom of the table and they are now two points from safety under the leadership of Chris Ramsey.

However, Redknapp, who also claimed he did not fall out with the chairman Tony Fernandes because of the club’s lack of business in the January transfer window, added: “I felt I’d have kept them up.”

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/apr/10/harry-redknapp-mischief-makers-qpr-resignation

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...