Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa joins AS Roma then Lyon

KaKa

Chris Samba thrown straight into the QPR side, surprisingly enough.

And played well.

MBiwa has won the French league and played in the CL, there is no reason why Pardew should hesitate playing him. Especially with him probably having a better communication with Debuch than Saylor, and I bet Colo doesn't understand a word of what Saylor says anyways.

Not talking about NOW before some dumbass starts whinging, but Mbiwa wouldn't have come to us unless he was more or less guaranteed to start, that's for sure. Probably will get his chance soon (even though soon isn't always soon with Pards)

He'll be in the team soon enough if he's as good as everyone is making out. :thup:

Dave you were spouting Pardew's shit about Cisse never playing on the wing again as gospel a few weeks ago :lol:

Anita and Marveaux are "as good as everyone is making out" and are out of the side in favour of Jonas and fucking Perch. Pardew is a lunatic.

I just think if Taylor is playing well he won't be dropped.

He'll be in the team soon enough if he's as good as everyone is making out. :thup:

Dave you were spouting Pardew's shit about Cisse never playing on the wing again as gospel a few weeks ago :lol:

Anita and Marveaux are "as good as everyone is making out" and are out of the side in favour of Jonas and fucking Perch. Pardew is a lunatic.

And why should he?

I'd have picked a different side personally, but honestly you'd think we'd already played the match and lost. :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Dave you were spouting Pardew's s*** about Cisse never playing on the wing again as gospel a few weeks ago :lol:

Anita and Marveaux are "as good as everyone is making out" and are out of the side in favour of Jonas and f***ing Perch. Pardew is a lunatic.

And why should he?

I'd have picked a different side personally, but honestly you'd think we'd already played the match and lost. :lol:

It's hard not to feel that way when Pardew's medicine for putting out the same formation, making the same decisions, playing shit and losing is putting out the same formation, making the same decisions, playing shit and losing.

And why should he?

Because I think a Yanga-Mbiwa playing well will be a damn sight better that a Taylor playing well.

It's not about losing the match either, there's no excuse for us to lose at all, we're at home and have an excellent group of players in spite of our performances this season.

And why should he?

Because I think a Yanga-Mbiwa playing well will be a damn sight better that a Taylor playing well.

It's not about losing the match either, there's no excuse for us to lose at all, we're at home and have an excellent group of players in spite of our performances this season.

I don't think this makes any sense :lol:

Anyway, us winning =/= Pardew doing the right thing.