Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa joins AS Roma then Lyon

KaKa

Time we moved him on and used the money for someone who will get games in their natural position.

We'll just end up with someone else relatively inexpensive with age on their side and a bit of potential. There are no plans for any kind of system, it's all about good deals in the transfer market and figure out the tactics later.

Time we moved him on and used the money for someone who will get games in their natural position.

How do you work it though...at this present time? A lot on here have basically wrote off a MYM/Colo partnership, even though i feel it deserves more of a chance.

Doesn't seem to have been any plan to integrate him here whatsoever.

Pardew hadn't even heard of him when we signed him, apparently. Ridiculous system we have if true.

He certainly doesn't look a 'Pards Player', that's for sure. Along with Marveaux, HBA, Cisse, Anita, Gouf (he doesn't play him as a striker...).

Not really, Colo is quite probably leaving in the summer and he'll be first choice.

Nah, think not myself. We've already been told that Colo's replacement has been lined up for this summer. Whoever he is i imagine he'll partner Willo/Tayls/Someone tall.

Not really, Colo is quite probably leaving in the summer and he'll be first choice.

Nah, think not myself. We've already been told that Colo's replacement has been lined up for this summer. Whoever he is i imagine he'll partner Willo/Tayls/Someone tall.

Mbiwa/Colo (left), Taylor/Willo (right), sure that's already been said. Doubt we'll sign someone for the left who is big and strong aswell, unless it's Pique who can knock it about a bit.

He must have been signed as the long-term successor to Colo. I know our signings don't always make sense, but it just seems obvious.

He must have been signed as the long-term successor to Colo. I know our signings don't always make sense, but it just seems obvious.

It does, bar when Taylor moved into his position. Everything was logical till that moment :lol: Thankfully that got rectified  :laugh:

We've been told a lot of things. I personally don't see a saviour CB coming in to replace Colo any time soon. I expect a CB to come in, but I doubt they'll be anything more than a cheap young 3rd/4th choicer. At least to begin with.

The sooner we move on Colo (thanks, you've been great.) and put MYM in his position, the better.

Basically this, Colo has served us well over the years but he obviously wants to be elsewhere and we may as well get the process going.

Seen him out last night and i asked him, was basically a shrug and a no reason why not. Did say 'loves it here'  :rose:

Should never play for us again as a RB it's a waste of his obvious ability. Rather have Tavernier there or even Anita. Mind you Gouffran and Sissoko should never play as wide men in a 442 either, or Anita and Tiote together in a two man midfield, or Shola or Gosling in any position. What a shambles we are under the delussional twat we have for a manager.