Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa joins AS Roma then Lyon

KaKa

Guest VanBarduck

Krul

Mbiwa.        Saylor.    Coloccini

Debuchy.              Cabaye.    Tiote.              Santon

Sissoko.                      HBA

Cisse

Would love to see that someday , it take some guts to post that in here , people are so frigid  ;D

I don't think our coaching staff could implement it effectively.

Premier League coach of the year  ;D

Guest VanBarduck

I rate Gouffran though, could push Sissoko back next to Cabaye, in place of Tiote & play Gouffran next to HBA. f*** it, all out attack!

Your formation mean less defensive duties for both Cabaye and Ben Arfa , our most creatives players also the opposite team winger's will sit back more often with the toughts of Debuchy and Santon running all over them , juve implement that tactic 2 years ago , but their coach is named Antonio Conte  :lol:

I rate Gouffran though, could push Sissoko back next to Cabaye, in place of Tiote & play Gouffran next to HBA. f*** it, all out attack!

Your formation mean less defensive duties for both Cabaye and Ben Arfa , our most creatives players also the opposite team winger's will sit back more often with the toughts of Debuchy and Santon running all over them , juve implement that tactic 2 years ago , but their coach is named Antonio Conte  :lol:

We certainly have the players for it. But Pards is tactically retarded.

Such a classy defender. I'll stick my neck out and say he's better than Colo.

No disrespect to Taylor either but he and Colo are quite easily a level above him.

It's their footballing ability. Taylor is a good defender but limited footballer. They're both very good defenders and footballers.

Such a classy defender. I'll stick my neck out and say he's better than Colo.

No disrespect to Taylor either but he and Colo are quite easily a level above him.

But Taylor adds the comedy value, we had a freekick in the first half, no idea what he was trying to do but he sprinting around like a loon :lol:

Any pairing of those 3 will do me.

Taylor has looked more on form than Colo recently yet I can't remember feeling as confident as I did with our central defensive pairing as having Yanga-Mbiwa and Colo next to each other on Thursday night.

Options man. :thup:

Taylor has looked more on form than Colo recently yet I can't remember feeling as confident as I did with our central defensive pairing as having Yanga-Mbiwa and Colo next to each other on Thursday night.

Options man. :thup:

:sweetjesus:

Thought he looked good again when he came on. Reads the game very well and has some fantastic pace to snuff out danger. Brings the ball forward as well which is lovely to see. Going to be huge for us.

If Colo leaves just imagine him and Douglas as our central pairing. Mouth watering.

Think Saylor played himself out of the team today, cost us 2 goals due to very bad marking. I hope Colo and Mapou starts together the next game, I really like that he is so calm and has very good pace which Colo, Taylor and Willo is lacking.

Think Saylor played himself out of the team today, cost us 2 goals due to very bad marking. I hope Colo and Mapou starts together the next game, I really like that he is so calm and has very good pace which Colo, Taylor and Willo is lacking.

Yeah I said before that it's up to Taylor to lose the shirt and for me he has today. We need to see Mapou and Colo starting the next league game imo.