Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa joins AS Roma then Lyon

KaKa

Babayaro has to be one of the worst players we've ever had?

Mbiwa looks to be on the other side of the scale!

The worst thing about Babayaro was that he could actually play when he wanted to, he had a brilliant game when his brother had just died.

The worst thing about Babayaro was that he could actually play when he wanted to, he had a brilliant game when his brother had just died.

Ran out of brothers evidently....

That was the Liverpool game? Remember him doing OK and everyone going OTT because he'd just lost his brother. He was a dreadful cunt with a dreadful attitude who couldn't defend.

That was the Liverpool game? Remember him doing OK and everyone going OTT because he'd just lost his brother. He was a dreadful c*** with a dreadful attitude who couldn't defend.

I think it possibly was against Liverpool, as for going OTT about his performance, I couldn't say going off memory.

Guest TC_16

MYM looks a fine player who will form a solid partnership with Taylor. He is a ready made replacement for Coloccini whose form has dipped and been patchy since Sunderland.

Stupid comment time but he reminds me of Woodgate a little tbh.

Both quick, intelligent (Well on a football pitch), strong, will out-think a player in a tackle rather than destroy them.

Not seen any major weaknesses really, given his age and adjusting to a new club there normally are some.

Stupid comment time but he reminds me of Woodgate a little tbh.

Both quick, intelligent (Well on a football pitch), strong, will out-think a player in a tackle rather than destroy them.

Not seen any major weaknesses really, given his age and adjusting to a new club there normally are some.

Yeah, he made a few mistakes in the Swansea game but I think a lot of that was down to communication, Elliott and the defence just didn't seem on the same wave length.

Reminded me of this post :lol:

Why we not playing him against Brighton? Paperwork or just didn't want to rush him.

Remember Boumsongs debut against some lower league club, £8m and raped off a painter and decorator. Wasn't it DJ Campbell for Yeovil? Jesus that was a low day.  :lol: