Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa joins AS Roma then Lyon

KaKa

Seems to know exactly what will happen in an opposition attack before it happens. A defensive clairvoyant. Defends with such ease, almost without breaking a sweat. That phase of play where he totally shut down an attack down our right side, and won a freekick towards the end of the game. Defeat-avoiding play that was.

Also love how he brings the ball out.

Superb player.

The lad's quality. No reason him and Taylor (if the latter can stay fit) can form one bastarding hell of a partnership.

MYM, not Boumsong.

We still need to upgrade on Taylor if Colo goes.

Thought he was excellent - love the way he anticipates passes and nips in to pinch the ball.

Already has that Colo-esque aura about him where if he's one-on-one with an opposing forward you have no worries he'll get the job done.

Thought he was excellent - love the way he anticipates passes and nips in to pinch the ball.

Already has that Colo-esque aura about him where if he's one-on-one with an opposing forward you have no worries he'll get the job done.

When fully up to speed in Premier League, he will be immense, same with Sissokho, considering it's their first couple of months.

That surging run he made right through the middle. Granted he ended up losing the ball but if he continues to do that it'll soon come off  :drool:

The only reason it didn't come off is because Obertan was standing still like a mong, its all good though he will learn not to pass to him in the future.  :smug:

Guest palnese

He's better than Colo.

Oh my :lol:

:lol:

A bit OTT, but I think he'll become a better player. He's got pretty much everything Colo has + pace and he's good in the air.

He's better than Colo.

Oh my :lol:

:lol:

A bit OTT, but I think he'll become a better player. He's got pretty much everything Colo has + pace and he's good in the air.

:thup: he's certainly got the attributes to be a better player, but I do love me some Colo.