Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa joins AS Roma then Lyon

KaKa

Newcastle are probably going to stick with Fabricio Coloccini, Mike Williamson and Steven Taylor as their three centre-backs, while more progress will be expected from Remie Streete

:lol:

As if anyone, on here or not, is fucking stupid/spineless enough to actually pay money to watch this bollocks.

Newcastle are probably going to stick with Fabricio Coloccini, Mike Williamson and Steven Taylor as their three centre-backs, while more progress will be expected from Remie Streete

As if anyone, on here or not, is fucking stupid/spineless enough to actually pay money to watch this bollocks.

:thup:

"Since signing for United, Yanga-Mbiwa has failed to convince Alan Pardew he can cut it in the Premier League."

Tevez and Mascherano all over again.

The fuck is wrong with our retarded manager? How can he be such an utter retard?

Judging by the amount of humiliations we suffered last season I would say the defence needs looking at. Then again nowt to worry about Raylor is back. If we are relying on the kids and banking the cash again I think I will officially give up and follow the Heed. Not sure how many times they think they can take the piss and get away with it.

"It's what we do."

Mugs.

Guest bimpy474

This isn't the club is it, this is Pardew 100%. Utter cunt of a manager.

It's both, of course.

The club should back the manager on players to an extent imo, unfortunately we have an utter clown as ours. I despair that no one in the club doesn't see just how much of coward and fraud he is. Backing him on this is mental.

I agree but they stuck with the fucking bell end when it was obvious he was utter shit

Not to mention the fact they've invested only £7m in the CB position in the last 6 years, like. :lol:

Guest bimpy474

I agree but they stuck with the fucking bell end when it was obvious he was utter shit

Aye, i can't believe we have no one in the club who can see how shit he is.

Keeping an aging and demotivated Colo, Willo who is over 30 and average at best and Captain Fistpump as our 3 main centre halves smacks of favouritism and incompetence. A spiteful, stingy owner and a useless tosspot of a manager makes me wonder if it is all worth it.

Guest bimpy474

Keeping an aging and demotivated Colo, Willo who is over 30 and average at best and Captain Fistpump as our 3 main centre halves smacks of favouritism and incompetence. A spiteful, stingy owner and a useless tosspot of a manager makes me wonder if it is all worth it.

And we have conceded so many goals in the last 3 season because of those 3 (and Pardew's tactics). Contrary to what Pardew says and some fall for, we aren't solid usually, we're fucking terrible.

Not to mention the fact they've invested only £7m in the CB position in the last 6 years, like. :lol:

Come to think of it, it's a net outlay of £0 at best considering Bassong's sale in 2009. :lol:

Tells you everything you need to know. Two of the most important positions on the pitch and not a penny invested since August 2008.

We must have £100m in the bank from TV money and transfer income. It is just a soulless money making machine. My Dad used to say put 11 monkeys in black and white shirts and people will turn up and watch. Not far off what they are trying at the moment.