Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa joins AS Roma then Lyon

KaKa

I was well happy when we signed him in that mental never to be repeated transfer splurge. Alan "Nigel Farage" Pardew seems to have a problem with foreigners though. HBA is bound to be next.

Guest bimpy474

Colo, Williamson and Saylor, we are going down with them at the back, especially without a Remy or Ba now to gets goals. We are totally fucked when you consider the manager is totally clueless without the bits of magic the fraud relies on.

the list of players Pardew has decided aren't good enough in the premier league is ridiculous. Tevez, Mascherano, Hatem, Mapou. that would be one hell of a spine to a team, but nah, he's right, Mullins, Harewood, Taylor and Gosling are much better than them four.

FFS, we're too light on numbers to be letting anyone else go before signing replacements. Even if MYM isn't a Pardew favourite, the squad is too small. If he absolutely needs to sell MYM (although I think that would be a shit move) then he needs a replacement first. This kind of infuriating shit is going to backfire yet again.

We must have £100m in the bank from TV money and transfer income. It is just a soulless money making machine. My Dad used to say put 11 monkeys in black and white shirts and people will turn up and watch. Not far off what they are trying at the moment.

:lol: Probably score more goals, tbh.

Thankfully we've been readying Streete with a loan spells, some appearances in the cups and a few games off the bench in meaningless end of season fixtures to help ease him in to PL football :thup:

We must have £100m in the bank from TV money and transfer income. It is just a soulless money making machine. My Dad used to say put 11 monkeys in black and white shirts and people will turn up and watch. Not far off what they are trying at the moment.

While SGTF raises a good point and it would be pretty entertaining to watch, the 'mystery' of why Ashley chose Newcastle grows ever more clear. The proudest fans in the land who will intransigently show up no what they're served (and usually advertising t-shirts they've purchased from your shop beforehand!), a reasonable international reputation and PL pedigree (with all the revenue that brings).

Damn, I have so far managed to ignore these rumours about wanting rid of Mbiwa similar to how I am numb to incoming transfer rumours, simply by convincing myself Pardew, Ashley & co can't be this stupid. Now, I'm actually starting to get worried. Surely not FFS!

If the mis-management of Ben Arfa isn't enough evidence of Pardew's ineptitude, then look no further than the treatment of Yanga-Mbiwa - again we've got a situation where we've ruined a good player through sheer mis-management. Pardew's blatant favouritism in starting that c*** Steven Taylor, has really been of a detriment to Yanga-Mbiwa's progress. Anyone who's seen our games should/will have clearly seen that the CB partnership of Yanga-Mbiwa and Williamson was one that was solid as it can be (and it can be argued that it was better than the Coloccini-Williamson partnership) and it was really unfair on Mapou to be dropped as soon as Coloccini became fit again. Yanga-Mbiwa should have been the future but as ever that c*** Pardew sees fit to get rid because he doesn't know how to manage a player of Yanga-Mbiwa's calibre. What a fucking shame and what a fucking shambles from everyone within our management.

Pardew's management style knows no bounds - "oh I see you've played well...in that case, you're dropped". Pardew sure does know how to ruin players' confidence, man management skills you say...he has fuck all.

Guest bimpy474

What makes me really angry with this is Pardew is getting off scott free (not on here obviously). As a manager his job is to develop players and with our buying policy of bringing in younger players to develop and eventually sell on . He has failed in every respect, he develops nothing in a player, absolutely nothing.

Yet if we do buy several players this window (big if), they'll be given to a bloke who has shown he cannot improve them, it's baffling in the extreme as his rank bad coaching goes against the very transfer policy of the club. You just can't make it up, how in the fuck is here still manager when everything is at his door for the failure of the players progressions. It's just ridiculous.

Guest bimpy474

Wasn't there a comment from someone that knows Pardew (Golfmag?) who was told a move for Colo's replacement was basically sorted out?

Funnily enough that's turned out to be bullshit.

Wasn't there a comment from someone that knows Pardew (Golfmag?) who was told a move for Colo's replacement was basically sorted out?

Funnily enough that's turned out to be bullshit.

At least they tried though.