Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

Just can't see a new manager being any one other than Girard at this point. He ticks all the Ashley boxes and the actual important boxes too.

What kind of football did Montpellier play?

http://i80.servimg.com/u/f80/16/55/20/10/montpe10.png

Just can't see a new manager being any one other than Girard at this point. He ticks all the Ashley boxes and the actual important boxes too.

What kind of football did Montpellier play?

http://i80.servimg.com/u/f80/16/55/20/10/montpe10.png

I enjoy your use of WhoScored.com in response to these types of questions :lol:

I'm 99% certain I don't want a French manager. The club need to take the blinkers off IMV.

Do you think we need someone with EPL experience?

Not necessarily I just think we need to widen our net a bit. We've got some decent players from France but only shopping there is massively shortsighted IMO but then again we only do 'bargains' and this is where our intelligence is so I can't see it changing massively without a club shift.

I'm 99% certain I don't want a French manager. The club need to take the blinkers off IMV.

Do you think we need someone with EPL experience?

Not necessarily.

After Laudrup i can't think of anyone i'd KNOW i want. How about you?

It's not important for the next manager to be French but it is important for them to be multi-lingual.

I don't think so really. It would be nice but it's much more important for the players to learn English.

When you have a squad that is so heavily foreign it's important for a manager to be multi-lingual in my opinion.

Guest hydeous

Do any of the Spanish / German non top-four teams have good, aggressive managers? Maybe the EPL still has the pull that will tempt someone to take a chance with us.

I don't like him because he's French, i like him because he plays attractive football, ability to work under a small budget, experience of bringing through young players and tactically astute.

The passport isn't important to me, but the ability of the person in question to do the best job possible and he ticks almost every box imaginable including the low wages part.

I just want the best man available, he could be from Madagascar for all i care.

I don't like him because he's French, i like him because he plays attractive football, ability to work under a small budget, experience of bringing through young players and tactically astute.

The passport isn't important to me, but the ability of the person in question to do the best job possible and he ticks almost every job imaginable including the low wages part.

Do you have issues with Madagascar?

The passport isn't important to me, but the ability of the person in question to do the best job possible and he ticks almost every job imaginable including the low wages part.

Normally I would agree, I'm just worried that we will create a club where only French people are comfortable.

If we bring in a French manager and sign a couple of players from Spain/Germany or whatever, then that's fine. Diversity is what I want more than anything else.

Problem is there are no decent English managers. Next manager has to be foriegn, a French speaking one would make sense due to our squad, but he has to do his main communication in English without a doubt.

Wouldn't harm to have someone able to take sissoko for example to one side and go tactically in depth with him without an interpretator, or be able to deal with personal issues again one on one.

Normally I would agree, I'm just worried that we will create a club where only French people are comfortable.

If we bring in a French manager and sign a couple of players from Spain/Germany or whatever, then that's fine. Diversity is what I want more than anything else.

:thup: although I totally see with your point Mole & it's a fair one.