Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

Moyes would be perfect for our set up tbh. Also has a major point to prove now which also helps. Think he will take a year off though.

Fair few up and comers in the championship. All huge gambles but none more than keeping pardew which is akin to giving your money away.

I had a s*** earlier, it f***ing stank, one of those ones that needs two flushes to p*ss off. I'd rather have that as manager stinking the place up than Pardew.

:lol: that would be odd

"To replace Pardew Newcastle have hired an actual poo"

Moyes would be perfect for our set up tbh.

:lol: Give over.

In the sense that he ticks a few of Mike's boxes he is (English, experienced, never complained much about lack of ambition/funds at Everton). Significant upgrade on Pardew, although I can see where you and others are coming from in terms of style of play. Shame Ashley is not bothered about such concepts as entertainment and attacking football.

Moyes would be perfect for our set up tbh.

:lol: Give over.

In the sense that he ticks a few of Mike's boxes he is (English, experienced, never complained much about lack of ambition/funds at Everton). Significant upgrade on Pardew, although I can see where you and others are coming from in terms of style of play. Shame Ashley is not bothered about such concepts as entertainment and attacking football.

I don't mean that, I mean our "set-up" - i.e. you'll get what you're given and make do, and it'll mainly be cheap and French.

Couldn't think of anyone worse than Moyes to try and make that work (that's a lie, I can think of plenty, one in particular :lol: but you know what I mean), and that's not a criticism of him.

Ashley will never have heard of the majority of managers mentioned in this thread. Moyes is, in all likelihood, the best we can hope for. Would be very pleased if we managed to get him, although we'll still be going nowhere with the big boy in charge.

Would love to be able to imagine us bringing in some trendy European manager with a wild, sexual passion for passing football, but Mike ain't got time for that.

Might have blinkers on but wouldn't want Moyes. Not because he didn't do well at Everton, but because of the complaints (albeit complaints reported by the media, so who knows) coming out of the Man Utd camp about his behaviour and unwillingness to listen to players/others, rather citing his Everton players as examples of how things should be done. :dontknow:

Guest Howaythetoon

Ginola could be our Klopp.

No evidence to back that up of course other than romance. Why the fuck not. We have went with so much shit over the years lets give something different a go. Ginola is articulate, good humoured, is French, fucking lush and would wet my appetite no end. Same with someone like Ketsbaia.

Ginola could be our Klopp.

No evidence to back that up of course other than romance. Why the f*** not. We have went with so much s*** over the years lets give something different a go. Ginola is articulate, good humoured, is French, f***ing lush and would wet my appetite no end. Same with someone like Ketsbaia.

Yup. Get Sir Les as his assistant with Tino in charge of the reserves. Imagine Tino coaching the kids..

While we're at it, might as well push Beardsley upstairs to get in on the scouting. Bring Bez back to coach our shit left backs. Get Rob Lee back to coach our midfielders to score goals. Heck get Pav back to kick the shit out of Elliot!!!

Ashley will never have heard of the majority of managers mentioned in this thread. Moyes is, in all likelihood, the best we can hope for. Would be very pleased if we managed to get him, although we'll still be going nowhere with the big boy in charge.

Would love to be able to imagine us bringing in some trendy European manager with a wild, sexual passion for passing football, but Mike ain't got time for that.

I wouldn't totally rule out the possibility of Ashley not knowing who Moyes is either tbh.

I wouldn't totally rule out the possibility of Ashley not knowing who Moyes is either tbh.

Graham Carr is probably the only fucking guy associated with the club that knows any of these.

A young, ambitious, ultra attack minded European with an expensive suit and nice hair who only plays Total Football. Preferably with a track record of managerial success in the lower divisions of Holland, Spain or Germany. Possesses an affinity for Sports Direct and a real desire to manage loanees and cut price French signings. Appreciates the rewarding challenge of selling his best players for a profit at least once a season.