2. Click on Buddy/Ignore List

3. Click on Edit Ignore List

4. Type lktmpl

5. Click Add

:lol:

Been wondering how that was done for yonks!! cheers Kanji  O0

easiest 5 step plan in the world

Beats an actual debate eh?

Might not have deliberately lost the match, but putting out a weakened side against premier league opposition in particular is deliberately forfeiting the competition which is 100% bang out of order.

Agree 100% until they make cups worthwhile then why would any owner bother?

If love to see someone come in who would concentrate on cups - not sure a foreign boss is the answer. Hence mclaren as my choice

As McClaren doesn't seem to be a choice any more who do you want? I'm wondering how low you would go before you want a foreign coach.

Don't care foreign or not,

Eddie howe would be ace

I love how asking for any ambition always mutates instantly into demanding unlimited transfer funds and expecting us to go for the title.

Ambition doesn't require mega spend at all.

Just hold on to your prize players as long as you can.

Add to them each year with quality in areas you need, not just who is cheap/free.

Move on dead wood/old/not good enough.

Actually try to win every game you play.

Enough for me.

1. Hover over profile link at top, Click on account settings

2. Click on Buddy/Ignore List

3. Click on Edit Ignore List

4. Type lktmpl

5. Click Add

Been wondering how that was done for yonks!! cheers Kanji  O0

easiest 5 step plan in the world

Beats an actual debate eh?

As Wullie posted, that debate has been done to death.

If you want to debate it feel free to answer the points in his post.

Might not have deliberately lost the match, but putting out a weakened side against premier league opposition in particular is deliberately forfeiting the competition which is 100% bang out of order.

If love to see someone come in who would concentrate on cups - not sure a foreign boss is the answer. Hence mclaren as my choice

As McClaren doesn't seem to be a choice any more who do you want? I'm wondering how low you would go before you want a foreign coach.

Eddie howe would be ace

Do you guys honestly think some guy with no prem experience is the answer?

Not wumming though. Honest.

Eddie howe would be ace

No premier league experience though.

Eddie howe would be ace

No premier league experience though.

That's only required for the dirty forrins man, keep up.

Biggest knacker to sign up since that Shaun bloke who tried to claim the Jewish concentration camps were a lie.

That's pretty offensive. Good luck with life mate if you can relate a discussion around a Newcastle manager with holocast deniers.

I have an opinion as a newcastle fan for over 30yrs around who I would like to manage the club. I want the best and see the Mainz manager as a risk. I would rather see a manager with experience strong enough to aim for a cup run.

Who do you suggest?

Biggest knacker to sign up since that Shaun bloke who tried to claim the Jewish concentration camps were a lie.

That's pretty offensive. Good luck with life mate if you can relate a discussion around a Newcastle manager with holocast deniers.

I have an opinion as a newcastle fan for over 30yrs around who I would like to manage the club. I want the best and see the Mainz manager as a risk. I would rather see a manager with experience strong enough to aim for a cup run.

Who do you suggest?

:o the club have repeatedly said they are not interested in this therefore we 0% chance of this type of coach coming in. The best we can hope for is a coach who develops our players so we can finish 10th!!

Should have been dragged around Auschwitz/Birkenau by his bollocks. Might have improved his education.

Been to both actually and Mathausen,

Still not sue why it's relevent?

Guest Gino14

As if Steve McLaren wouldn't be a risk. Hughton can get a team out of the championship. He's done some properly awful jobs as well at other clubs. He has successes and failures. He never had Boro playing well or high up the table either in his only premier league job. I know Boro fans who celebrated him leaving because of turgid football and players out of position. He could do well but he's still a risk and one that doesn't scream ambition like getting a very highly rated up and coming European coach would. A lot of fans want to dream and McLaren would be a grim reality.

Who do you suggest?

Do you understand English? Jaqen didn't deny the Holocaust, another ex poster did. And experience has never been a quality a manager needs for a Cup run. For instance, John Sillett won the Cup in his first full season as a manager.

But a manager does need an ambitious board behind  him not one who have publicly admitted that Cup competition has no value for Sports Direct and indeed also said that successful Cup campaigns make you vulnerable to relegation because it happened to Wigan and Birmingham.

We need a Head Coach who will instill a playing philosophy which works from junior right the way to the senior team. A Head Coach who will take young players and develop them to fit this structure. Players will then always know their roles and injuries and most importantly to this regime - sales will have minimal impact as we would always have a good fit for the positions on the pitch.

Looking at the candidates on the proposed shortlist Tuchel is standout in this developmental area.

I did originally suggest Ketsbaia but I guess that was more heart than head  :D

Who do you suggest?

Do you understand English? Jaqen didn't deny the Holocaust, another ex poster did. And experience has never been a quality a manager needs for a Cup run. For instance, John Sillett won the Cup in his first full season as a manager.

But a manager does need an ambitious board behind  him not one who have publicly admitted that Cup competition has no value for Sports Direct and indeed also said that successful Cup campaigns make you vulnerable to relegation because it happened to Wigan and Birmingham.

Never said he did - to compare me to one though is offensive.

See my point earlier though - we aren't the only fans to dream of a cup run. That's why I would like to see a greater prize at the end. Not many clubs aim to win the fa cup and to me that's tragic

Who do you suggest?

oops  :lol:

Who do you suggest?

he wasn't relating the discussion to Holocaust deniers. He was saying that you are pretty much the shittiest poster since a Holocaust denier rampaged on these forums. Marked difference between the two.

Guest neesy111

nufcfans: Funny reading 'British managers are failures' - our last five top managers were all British - Keegan, Robson, Pardew, Hughton, Roeder #NUFC

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

nufcfans: Funny reading 'British managers are failures' - our last five top managers were all British - Keegan, Robson, Pardew, Hughton, Roeder #NUFC

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And at least two of those were failures.

Bit of a pointless exercise lots of this. What is the point of banners of Ashley out of our club etc.......He bloody owns it and will do whatever he wants, it is his club not ours. He will select a manager that suits his needs and future plans. Football has changed, managers do not exist in the old sense, they are now coaches. The people above choose who to buy, who to sell then it is up to the coach to get the best out of those players in terms of results and hopefully increase their value so that they can be sold at a profit. Probably the last manager I remember being given cart blanch to buy and sell was David O'Leary at Leeds. Bought a team to win the champions league and it totally backfired, a disaster they have yet to recover from.

The whinging on here about us selling our best players and so on makes us look an absolute joke, did Manu not sell their best player Ronaldo, Liverpool and Suarez, Spurs and Bale? It goes on all the time because it is a business, it is not run to satisfy the whims of deluded supporters and the sooner we realise and accept that the better.

Before you start to bleat, I am not new to this forum and I have supported Newcastle for over 60 years.

This is very terrible.

Its got the lot.

The holy trinity: deluded, Leeds and pitiful acceptance of fans not having any say whatsoever. Genius.

It needed a Portsmouth for a full house but not a bad effort. B+

Long time lurker and even longer fan but i agree with these points. Why does any fan think they can change MA? And tbh - why would they? Simple question - what do you guys want? I agree ambition in the cups would be my no.1 but aside from that i would rather him as an owner than 90% of the other owners. I'd love ambition but realistically there is a limited amount of people who can spend unlimited money on players these days - Man Utd try to win the title and spend £150mill or so and are still no-where near. Football has lost its soul and we aren't the only fans suffering.

PS - my choice for manager - still Steve Mac. Top coach and will get the best out of our youngsters which is the one thing i still enjoy most.

Spending 150 million and trying to win the title is now a bad thing?

Can't believe it's been this f***ing easy for t***s like MA to get all the simpleton fans to think that all they can expect of a team is to exist. What the f*** is the point in supporting NUFC if this is the case? What the f*** is the f***ing point.

Meh - no need to get angry and call me simple. What other team is different? Its how football is these days - at least we have exciting talent like Aarons.

There is a point-  its supporting a local team. The biggest pride to me has been seeing our players represent their countries and i hope our new manager can help develop local talent.

Exciting talent like Aarons - aye, and how long will he be a Newcastle player? Will you be as proud when him and Perez are doing their stuff elsewhere this time next year? Never mind though, eh, cos we'll have launched their top-flight careers and paid a bit more of the interest off Ashley's loan for him into the bargain, so all good?

Jesus wept, you'd have LOVED being a Newcastle fan in the 80s. Had we all been as fulfilled by seeing other clubs rape us for our young talent, the McKeags would now still be in charge and we'd be constantly looking over our shoulders in the Championship. As it was,we fought for change, and look what followed.

Interesting rewriting of history there mind.

I love how people try to justify the credibility of their opinion by quantifying how long they've supported the team for.

That's probably what is wrong with the UK economy, George Osbourne isn't 95 years old.