Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

Gourvennec seems similar to Galtier, i.e. tactically astute, very good at developing players but somewhat pragmatic. Does anybody here know how Guingamp play? They don't seem to score that many goals.

EDIT: Oh. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Come on man!

Who exactly are we interested in then?! The local press are quick to jump upon anyone who is mentioned to deny it, but they never come up with who we are actually interested in. For Christ's sake, there're loads of talented coaches in Europe who would no doubt jump at the chance of managing a Premier League club, yet we're fannying around deciding whether to approach a sacked Championship manager again or not after he's already turned us down. Just get someone promising and ambitious in like Gourvennec man, he'd probably be cheaper than McClaren anyway!

Guest Roger Kint

Who exactly are we interested in then?! The local press are quick to jump upon anyone who is mentioned to deny it, but they never come up with who we are actually interested in. For Christ's sake, there're loads of talented coaches in Europe who would no doubt jump at the chance of managing a Premier League club, yet we're fannying around deciding whether to approach a sacked Championship manager again or not after he's already turned us down. Just get someone promising and ambitious in like Gourvennec man, he'd probably be cheaper than McClaren anyway!

You know that answer

Anyone get the feeling that charnley is one of those that don't really think a manager or head coach is of that great of importance to the team's performance ?

Charnley does not get payed to think, It's to do as he is told.

Graham Carr needs to grow a pair tbh.

Should grab Charnley by the throat, and squeeze the life out of him, until he gets a proper manager in!

That could only end with a murder charge for Carr  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Gourvennec seems similar to Galtier, i.e. tactically astute, very good at developing players but somewhat pragmatic. Does anybody here know how Guingamp play? They don't seem to score that many goals.

Come on man!

:lol: He sounds very good and I'd be pleased if we get him, just don't share your heaven or hell outlook. ;)

Come on man!

:lol: He sounds very good and I'd be pleased if we get him, just don't share your heaven or hell outlook. ;)

Gourvennec vs. Carver is heaven or hell like.

Come on man!

Gourvennec vs. Carver is heaven or hell like.

True.

It was mentioned that we would have news before the end of the week. Is that believed to be true?

My worry is this drags on and they simply don't do anything.

If they stick with Carver, I'd at least like them to announce it so I can start the mourning process.

So we are still "taking stock", making sure we take our time to make the right decision, just like they did in January !! This club is so fucking retarded it's unbelievable.

God I never thought I'd miss Shepherd. Remember when Nobbys name was sung and he went and signed him?

Can you imagine these cunts doing something we wanted?

God I never thought I'd miss Shepherd. Remember when Nobbys name was sung and he went and signed him?

Can you imagine these cunts doing something we wanted?

The club was already after bringing Solano back, hence why the fans were chanting his name when Owen was out on stage.

Can you imagine these c***s doing something we wanted?

Shepherd was a dreadful chairmen, not the worst we've had in our history by a long chalk however. Westwood, Seymour Jnr, McKeag et al, make Ashley look in some ways palatable. But my god you are right at least the guy listened, he cared about his public persona.