Official: Yoan Gouffran signs new contract with Goztepe

Tooj

All this post about when the photo is taken man  ;D

You do not have to be a magician to change a time stamp on a photo.

Or even, he have not set the right date from the go  :lol:

This is very true but the ones with the shirt were shown as taken today, the ones of him turning up were dated 24 hour prior

Guest bimpy474

If we start with Shola while this lad is on the bench, i think i will headbutt my monitor.

I actually think Pardew's that mental as he really loves Shola.

A tricky clever player alongside Cisse who will drop deep or drift wide may be alright. If we get Sissoko him and Cabaye may be able to muscle out most midfields

If Sissoko signs there's no way in hell we will play 4-4-2..... Anita, Tiote and Marveaux all on the bench? yh that will happen....

Guest bimpy474

If we start with Shola while this lad is on the bench, i think i will headbutt my monitor.

I actually think Pardew's that mental as he really loves Shola.

4-4-2 with Shola on the right.

I hate you.

Guest bimpy474

A tricky clever player alongside Cisse who will drop deep or drift wide may be alright. If we get Sissoko him and Cabaye may be able to muscle out most midfields

If Sissoko signs there's no way in hell we will play 4-4-2..... Anita, Tiote and Marveaux all on the bench? yh that will happen....

Good evening have we met ? :pardsgrin:

I would agree :lol: but we haven't used 4-4-2 in months, the last time i remember us going 4-4-2 was the Southampton game.

Pretty certain it won't happen, for better or worse.

I would agree :lol: but we haven't used 4-4-2 in months, the last time i remember us going 4-4-2 was the Southampton game.

Don't think Pardew sees the benefit of 4-2-3-1/4-3-3. He plays Shola and Jonas on the wings.

Don't think Pardew sees the benefit of 4-2-3-1/4-3-3. He plays Shola and Jonas on the wings.

Yes that's the part that worries me.  :( Anyway enough negativity, our 3rd signing and we are currently 1st in money spent this window!

:celb: