The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

But given that they're not going to win, I'd avoid.

why not? Real Madrid certainly aren't unbeatable, got beat off Granada a couple weeks back didn't they?

Real Madrid don't give a f*** about La Liga anymore, particularly away games. They will give a f*** tonight.

Can't see past them, ManU's defence has been just too fragile this season, and they don't have the midfield to make up for it to try and run the game.

Considering Ozil plays like more of an SS these days i don't think you need much of a midfield to get the better of Madrid in the midfield stakes.

Plenty of mid table La Liga teams have had the better of Madrid in the midfield, the problem comes that they can't deal with the front 4 and quite frankly not many can.

I do think both games will be close and if anyone thinks Madrid will be rampant and win comfortably you are underrating Yanited terribly.

They have a record points tally at this stage in the PL for a reason they are a very good side and with Rooney and Van Persie around they can beat anyone.

I don't like defending them but i get the feeling in the build up to this game that people think they are a very ordinary side and couldn't really be further from the truth.

Just seen Zlatan's red card.

Football is such a gay sport.

I find it a red, you have to remember it's a bit like Tiote's red. I don't like those studs up there, ref had already blown the whistle and he raised his studs pretty high up tbf.

Guest Slippery Sam

I see Sky's coverage of this game tonight starts at 6pm. An hour and forty five minutes of wanking themselves silly over Ronaldo/Rooney/RVP/and the rest, before the game starts, wont have give them sore cocks. Waaaaaaaaaay over the top iyam.

I see Sky's coverage of this game tonight starts at 6pm. An hour and forty five minutes of wanking themselves silly over Ronaldo/Rooney/RVP/and the rest, before the game starts, wont have give them sore cocks. Waaaaaaaaaay over the top iyam.

They normally start at 6pm on a Wednesday tbf.

Damn shame sky have got this, could really do with watching this properly. This mean itv got the return leg?

Should be a good game regardless, hoping for some controversial moments to spice up the second leg.