The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Anyone ever been to a match at Wembley? Every time there's a game on TV at Wembley the atmosphere sounds fucking drab. Is it just poor audio or is the atmosphere actually pretty muted in the ground?

I've been, (with Whitley Bay though). It's too far away from pitch, although it's nice to be able to walk up the steps without a climbing rope it's quite a shit stadium. I was somewhere between 6-10 rows in and it still felt like as though I was below pitch level. The ground doesn't allow for any sort of atmosphere at all and take away the arch it's nothing special to look at. Why the hell the rebuilt it instead of passing around the cup finals and England games and reinvesting that money into upgrading other stadiums and at grassroots level I'll never know. 

Guest Vinkent

Anyone ever been to a match at Wembley? Every time there's a game on TV at Wembley the atmosphere sounds f***ing drab. Is it just poor audio or is the atmosphere actually pretty muted in the ground?

Been to watch rugger (oo get me what a posh c*** I am) and I thought it was way too big/impersonal, pitch is miles from the stands. It's better than the s***-tip it replaced thought. It's a 'modern stadium' make of that what you will.

Always got the impression it was one of *those* stadiums. Bet if our lot made a cup final we could change all that though...

Anyone ever been to a match at Wembley? Every time there's a game on TV at Wembley the atmosphere sounds f***ing drab. Is it just poor audio or is the atmosphere actually pretty muted in the ground?

Been to watch rugger (oo get me what a posh c*** I am) and I thought it was way too big/impersonal, pitch is miles from the stands. It's better than the s***-tip it replaced thought. It's a 'modern stadium' make of that what you will.

Always got the impression it was one of *those* stadiums. Bet if our lot made a cup final we could change all that though...

Bring on the Amsterdam ArenA

Guest neesy111

Dean Saunders when he took over at Wolves said they shouldn't have been where they are (mid table) and could push for the play offs with a few wins.

10 games later, no wins, and 2 points from safety. :lol:

He's a terrible manager.  My Doncaster supporting mate was delighted when wolves came in for him. :lol:

Guest ItalianMagpie

Dean Saunders when he took over at Wolves said they shouldn't have been where they are (mid table) and could push for the play offs with a few wins.

Guess he was right then :lol:

He's a terrible manager.  My Doncaster supporting mate was delighted when wolves came in for him. :lol:

Isn´t that Souness old mate :scared:

What a dive from Ba, yes there was intent from Hart but his touch did not warrant such a fall to the ground.

I can't remember Ba taking a single dive during his time here, but that's the third blatant dive since he's arrived at Chelsea. Surely it can't be a coincidence?

What a dive from Ba, yes there was intent from Hart but his touch did not warrant such a fall to the ground.

I can't remember Ba taking a single dive during his time here, but that's the third blatant dive since he's arrived at Chelsea. Surely it can't be a coincidence?

Particularly disgusted by the half twist he managed to fit in. Classic stuff.

We don't have any divers, Jonas is the closest to it and he isn't what you would call a "diver" right honest lot us. :aww:

I don't mind AVB but his voice does really grate every time I hear it. It's annoying because I think he can speak normally as occasionally he does but then a few seconds later he goes quiet again and it gets all gravelly