The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Villa look like Brazil 1970 going forward compared to us.

Pardew would love Benteke as well. Imagine all of the long "passes" that we'd play into him?

That's the thing.

As I said, we look, at times, pretty decent going forward. 26 passes prior to the second goal at Reading last week. The problem is we have such an awfully fragile defence.

We've thrown away so many decent leads this season, it's unbelievable.

Yeah whenever I've watched you I have been really impressed with the attacking and then you concede from just incredibly inexperienced defending or bad individual decisions at the back.

Some on here say that Man Utd always play good football unlike City under Mancini. It's bollocks, Man U have been generally abysmal to watch for about 3 years now IMO.

Who says that? Most agree it's a functional yet very ordinary team. Although when it comes to cohesion etc they look a lot better than Man City.

Tell you what like this premiership season must go down as one of the poorest in history. Everything about it has been substandard. When the best part of the season is the relegation battle then you know it's been poor, even worse is that it's looking like a closed shop now.

6/10 at best.

Yep, the promoted teams have offered nothing special, the best feelgood story has been Swansea I suppose, all the squads at the top look shadows of their former selves and none of the midtable teams look good enough to take advantage. West Brom looked like they may do an 'us' early on but even they've fallen away.

Tell you what like this premiership season must go down as one of the poorest in history. Everything about it has been substandard. When the best part of the season is the relegation battle then you know it's been poor, even worse is that it's looking like a closed shop now.

6/10 at best.

Agree 100%.

And as a result I've barely watched a game this season. Fortunately I've got better things to do.

6/10 at best.

2/10, would not watch on Premier League Years.

There's something surreal about watching that useless fucking thug Hutton playing against Real Madrid.

The worst full back we've ever had. Even worse than the two we've used most of this season.

You could say that - being allowed to play at such a venue - he is Hutton dressed as Lahm.