The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Just realised Hummels is out, injured?

Aye, big onus on Gundogan to control things without Hummels playmaking from the back but looks like he his at the moment.

They're lovely to watch like, Dortmund. Four players all offside there - so attacking. :lol:

Amazing what you can do if you press as a team properly isn't it  :rolleyes:

Just realised Hummels is out, injured?

Aye, been out quite a while now I think.

That attacking play was brilliant.

Aye, got injured a few weeks back against Schalke. Due back early April I think.

Guest bimpy474

Eboue at the back post then :lol:....reminds of that Arsenal song they used to sing about him.

Don't blame it on Henry, Don't blame it on Clichy, Don't blame it on the referee, Blame it on Eboue. He just can't, He just can't, he just can't control his feet.

:lol:

Typical Lewandowski that, great run, great technique, finishing not up to it.

Agreed, be hard pressed to find a forward with as good technique though even if their finishing was superior.

So you probably will lose something in the build up, conundrum they will have to face soon i suppose.

:sweetjesus: dat movement.

Why can't our players attempt to move like that? The Dortmund players are on a completely different level to ours but even poor players can move into space. Touch, control and passing ability yeah, granted, but simple things like moving about the pitch it something every player should be capable of doing so why can't we?

Really frustrating to see us fail to do the simple things like sensible movement week after week. It wouldn't cure our impotence going forward but it would be a start. 

:sweetjesus: dat movement.

Why can't our players attempt to move like that? The Dortmund players are on a completely different level to ours but even poor players can move into space. Touch, control and passing ability yeah, granted, but simple things like moving about the pitch it something every player should be capable of doing so why can't we?

:pardsgrin: