The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

If Villa lose to Chelsea they'll probably need something at Wigan to be certain of staying up

I can't see them beating Chelsea but they have enough quality to win at Wigan, they're both picking up form at the right time though.

Wigan absolutely pieced Villa earlier in the season, I think they'll still need to win but if not a bit of professional dignity would make you think they'd want to reverse that.

Tbf Villa have been on the end of a few roastings this season, but what he's been trying to do looks like it's starting to work, this is most definitely a different Villa side and like you said there's some dignity and pride to be restored after getting turned over 3-0 at home

Probably putting the heebie jeebies on it but not convinced about AJ playing as a no.10

I'm concerned about it.

He's got a pretty good strike, and he'll have more opportunities to use it.

He'll probably turn into Gareth Bale in that position and all.

I look at Di Canio and I get this feeling he'll have these players fired up enough to win today. We are in so deep trouble tomorrow if Wigan wins...

Like he did against Villa :lol:

I look at Di Canio and I get this feeling he'll have these players fired up enough to win today. We are in so deep trouble tomorrow if Wigan wins...

Like he did against Villa :lol:

I was more thinking they're at home.

The "As It Stands" Table (with Sunderland currently drawing at 0-0):

http://i.imgur.com/paNA4td.jpg

Makes for very :anguish: reading.

Anything less than a Stoke win and we are so absolutely fucked.