The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Tottenham really miss Sandro, Parker and Huddelstone are nowhere near his quality.

Yeah, allows Dembele to be pushed up and be more effective going forward too.

There we have two 'criticizing' him.

Are they? :lol:

Ameritoon said he's not near the quality of Sandro - which is arguably correct. Didn't say he was crap or anything. Mole said nothing of the sort.

Well two seconds later everyone is saying he's a great holding midfielder. And yeah I might have read that wrong :p

:aww:

Huddlestone has changed this game.

Been a good player for a while. A lesser version of Carrick, for some reason been given a load of abuse for not being good enough. I'd take him, certainly.

Another one not half as good as Cheick Tiote.

If anyone has changed this game btw its AVB.

1-0 down, puts three players on before the 70th mark and they score 3 goals from there on. Clarke yesterday put Long on in halftime and they could've beaten us. It shows you that if you have balls you will do well as a manager.

It also helps if you have those options on the bench...

Tottenham really miss Sandro, Parker and Huddelstone are nowhere near his quality.

Aye saying he's nowhere near Sandro is criticizing him :lol: i like him personally as Neil said a poor mans Carrick.

Hate watching good football, so jealous.

That's why I've packed in with it. I watch us and basically nothing else. Might catch a CL game once in a blue moon or the Football League show. Can't cope with seeing teams that can attack competently or manage to pass the ball to each other.

1-0 down, puts three players on before the 70th mark and they score 3 goals from there on. Clarke yesterday put Long on in halftime and they could've beaten us. It shows you that if you have balls you will do well as a manager.

Right cause Pardew didn't have Benny on the bench and still decided to put Ameobi on before?

Aye saying he's nowhere near Sandro is criticizing him :lol: i like him personally as Neil said a poor mans Carrick.

Fuck you too :lol: Seriously though already stated above I read that wrong. Was pretty sure I read nowhere near quality and not nowhere near HIS quality...

Right cause Pardew didn't have Benny on the bench and still decided to put Ameobi on before?

And Adam Campbell, who despite being an unproven youngster, is also not Shola Ameobi.

Hate watching good football, so jealous.

It's terrible that I prefer watching Spurs than us :lol:

It's made worse when it's the manager who made it a 3-1 win instead of a 0-1 loss :lol:

I'm certain, if we equalised that 'late' in a game, we'd try to park the bus, and concede a soul destroying goal at the death.

Pardew's substitutions are an absolute f***ing disgrace. That said, it's fair to say that when we pick up 2 or 3 injuries our bench looks like toasted s****.

Absolutely, but a good manager tries to change a game for the better. I've always criticized Pardew for his substitutions and mentality. He's Sven Goran Eriksson twin brother. Too conservative. (not saying he's the same as Sven, it's just that their view on football is equally shit and depressing)