The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Guest neesy111

He's also not tough enough mentally to be at the very top as he has proven time and time again.

That's true about his pelanties which are rubbish.

Inclined to slightly agree. I wouldn't call his penalties rubbish but he has a tendency to smack important ones over the bar.

He's missed 9 of 28 for Man Utd, that's a shocking ratio.

I always think Rooney isn't as good as people make him out to be, but then I keep seeing his league goal scoring record. Even his International record is decent, which just confuses me. I know what I'm seeing when I watch him play - some half motivated, confused about his role pint drinking smoking troglodyte - yet he seems to score goals... a lot.

Could be argued that being at Man U makes it easier for him to score. However I think being at Man U has 'cultured' him too much, and took away what was once exciting about him.

It's not even his goals that make him so important to us, that's what people are failing to see. The fact he scores so fucking many is just a testament to how brilliant he actually is.

Well, I don't even rate him as a withdrawn creative striker, if that's what you're suggesting. He looks stuck between two mindsets, should he be playing in the pocket in front of the opposition defensive line (or back on the half way line?!) or leading the line.

Honestly, without discrediting the rest of the team; see how fluid our attacks are, he is the one who orchestrates almost every one. He receives the ball, finds himself some space and then plays a key pass. If he plays the pass from his own box, he'll be in the final third ready to finish it. If he plays the ball and gives it away, he'll break his balls to win it back. He is our driving force.

He's also not tough enough mentally to be at the very top as he has proven time and time again.

That's true about his pelanties which are rubbish.

Inclined to slightly agree. I wouldn't call his penalties rubbish but he has a tendency to smack important ones over the bar.

He's missed 9 of 28 for Man Utd, that's a shocking ratio.

10* :okay:

He's no Le Tissier that's for sure.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Really should be RvP from now one for Man Utd.

100% agree. Maybe Rooney has an eye on Shearers record.  :shifty:

http://i.imgur.com/U9XSQ.gif

Guest neesy111

Really should be RvP from now one for Man Utd.

100% agree. Maybe Rooney has an eye on Shearers record.  :shifty:

http://i.imgur.com/U9XSQ.gif

That's a good gif.