The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

My bandwagon ManU mate on FB just now:

Eden Hazard is the biggest asshole in English Football after that....and I never thought Balotelli would lose that title (unless he left)

:anguish: :anguish:

FFS

arse

Eden Hazard is the biggest asshat in English Football after that....and I never thought Balotelli would lose that title (unless he left)

FFS

arse

Fixed.

Eden Hazard is the biggest asshole in English Football after that....and I never thought Balotelli would lose that title (unless he left)

FFS

arse

Proper Man U fan would have said Suarez, naturally :lol:.

Every town has its douchebag kids but would have thought it'd be at the Brittania or something.

Aye, I always had a great opinion of Swansea, until that kid came and now Groo and his opinions :lol:

Guest bimpy474

He barely touched him ffs :lol:

He shouldn't have done but seriously suggesting he should be arrested? Have a word :lol:

True but the way this country is now, you wouldn't bet against it.

Both parties are simpletons acting on the big pantomime stage that is football.  Going to take an economic stance and wager that Hazard contributes more to our GDP than some Swansea LAD.  Therefore, chuck the LAD in jail and give Hazard a medal.

Both parties are simpletons acting on the big pantomime stage that is football.  Going to take an economic stance and wager that Hazard contributes more to our GDP than some Swansea LAD.  Therefore, chuck the LAD in jail and give Hazard a medal.

:lol: :lol: Best solution yet.

Nobody else find it embarrassing that the kid is only doing what all the players do, then? Gamesmanship, cheating and feigning injury to try and induce punishment on an opponent. Fucking shameful and the players only have themselves to blame for this becoming the norm.

Nobody else find it embarrassing that the kid is only doing what all the players do, then? Gamesmanship, cheating and feigning injury to try and impose punishment on an opponent. f***ing shameful and the players only have themselves to blame for this becoming the norm.

Excellent point.

Nobody else find it embarrassing that the kid is only doing what all the players do, then? Gamesmanship, cheating and feigning injury to try and impose punishment on an opponent. Fucking shameful and the players only have themselves to blame for this becoming the norm.

Totally, that's what I was thinking as soon as it happened.