The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

I really couldn't find the ball LAD situation more funny tbh :lol: Everyone just comes out looking like the massive bell ends they are, it's fucking great. Hope Swansea gets a big fine and pass it over to the little shit.

I really couldn't find the ball LAD situation more funny tbh :lol: Everyone just comes out looking like the massive bell ends they are, it's fucking great. Hope Swansea gets a big fine and pass it over to the little shit.

Don't his parents have shares in the club though?

I really couldn't find the ball LAD situation more funny tbh :lol: Everyone just comes out looking like the massive bell ends they are, it's f***ing great. Hope Swansea gets a big fine and pass it over to the little s***.

Don't his parents have shares in the club though?

That article suggests that his Dad is a director. If it wasn't all so fucking hilarious it would be rather dodgy.

The ballboys dad is martin Morgan, own about 22% of the Swans and has been the money man for the last 10 years.

He'd been a ballboy since about 12, read somewhere that he doesn't do it anymore except to stand in when they are short handed. The weather made that so last night.

What was Hazard doing FFS, papers say he was trying to retrieve the ball?? It was a Swansea goal kick!!! the ball boy was about to pick the ball up as it rebounded of the hoarding when Hazard showed up and either caused or gave him the excuse to fall on the ball. He didn't give him the chance to be slow as he was on top of him straight away.

Was the ball boy an idiot, absolutely, was Hazard, doubly so.

Shame is for us its taken the shine and headlines away from a fantastic Swansea result, it our 100 year anniversary (hence the gold strip this year) and our first major final.

Credit to the Swansea PR dept., they've managed to keep the little twat under wraps and out of the public eye for now (perhaps while a team of surgeons labour to save his life). 

He's kept off Twitter, tho his damning "#timewasting" tweet is still there. 

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Yeah, he seems a bit of a tit the more people find out about him. I know he's a 'kid', and the kicking might have been a bit much, but he doesn't exactly seem innocent.  :lol:

Guest bimpy474

The ballboys dad is martin Morgan, own about 22% of the Swans and has been the money man for the last 10 years.

He'd been a ballboy since about 12, read somewhere that he doesn't do it anymore except to stand in when they are short handed. The weather made that so last night.

What was Hazard doing FFS, papers say he was trying to retrieve the ball?? It was a Swansea goal kick!!! the ball boy was about to pick the ball up as it rebounded of the hoarding when Hazard showed up and either caused or gave him the excuse to fall on the ball. He didn't give him the chance to be slow as he was on top of him straight away.

Shame is for us its taken the shine and headlines away from a fantastic Swansea result, it our 100 year anniversary (hence the gold strip this year) and our first major final.

You know all that and we dont care. We are just in it for the giggles.

:lol: I guess we'll agree to disagree on the ballboy incident. Hazard was completely out of order but the ballboy was purposefully being a massive dick.

Anyway, shame it's overshadowing what is a great result for you. Deservedly got through, mind although I've no ill feeling towards Swansea, it would be hilarious if Bradford won.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Because I have fond memories of managing Bradford to greatness on Champ Man many many moons ago (Stuart McCall and David Weatherall far too good), I hope they win.

The reports make it sound like he just thumped him. It was a kick at the ball which the ballboy was lying on, and seemingly he caught him too. Not something Hazard should've done whatsoever but there's a whole load of crap like "BAN HIM FOR AGES!", which IMO is a steaming pile of horseshit.

It was a stupid incident for all concerned. Red card, suspension, move on.

It sounded like he kicked him in some sort of angry frenzy from the radio reports. It was TalkSport to be fair.

To be frank, it was reported here in the same way... "Hazard lost his mind!!!" and stuff like that. I expected pretty much an assault the way they went over it.

Media... guess I should know better given I work in them.