The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

It's strange how Cisse and Jelavic's form since they both came to the Premier League is so similar.

And you never see them in the same place at the same time... ...apart from that time we played Everton.

http://www.wwe.com/f/styles/standard_list/public/t25/image/2012/03/double_doinks.jpg

It's strange how Cisse and Jelavic's form since they both came to the Premier League is so similar.

And you never see them in the same place at the same time... ...apart from that time we played Everton.

http://www.wwe.com/f/styles/standard_list/public/t25/image/2012/03/double_doinks.jpg

RIP Brian Adams.  :'(

Very good buildup there for the goal.

Methodical.  :lol:

Tim Howard is dummy. RVP did the exact same thing like 20 minutes earlier.

You must be on the wind up are you? :lol:

You've never stepped the tempo of the game up once. Perhaps it's because you haven't had to, but still, it's methodical. I don't expect you to be thinking with a balanced view considering you're a Man U fan and your team are winning right now. I've never claimed Man U were terrible, just very boring and methodical to watch. Sure you guys have won 20/21 games, and are 'strolling' to another league title, but that doesn't really change the way I feel whenever I watch your team play. It's all about workrate and team shape.

I agree that a big part of our play is about workrate and team shape but our attacking play is fantastic and always has been. The movement of our players in the final third causes every team problems.

Manchester United's attacking play hasn't always been fantastic at all.  How's about the year they got relegated ? How about Dave Sexton having Garry Birtles and Peter Davenport up front. How about Fergusons first four years when frankly they'd put a glass eye to sleep.

It's a myth, nothing more.

Man Utd did a job on us today, fair play. We were barely able to create anything, and Fergie definitely played defensively today, especially in the 2nd half. Can't blame him either, they won the game in the 1st half so there's no need to risk us coming back.

For the neutral though that would've been shit. Don't think I've seen them play so defensively/rigidly at home in quite some time.

Very good buildup there for the goal.

Methodical.  :lol:

Tim Howard is dummy. RVP did the exact same thing like 20 minutes earlier.

You must be on the wind up are you? :lol:

You've never stepped the tempo of the game up once. Perhaps it's because you haven't had to, but still, it's methodical. I don't expect you to be thinking with a balanced view considering you're a Man U fan and your team are winning right now. I've never claimed Man U were terrible, just very boring and methodical to watch. Sure you guys have won 20/21 games, and are 'strolling' to another league title, but that doesn't really change the way I feel whenever I watch your team play. It's all about workrate and team shape.

I agree that a big part of our play is about workrate and team shape but our attacking play is fantastic and always has been. The movement of our players in the final third causes every team problems.

Manchester United's attacking play hasn't always been fantastic at all.  How's about the year they got relegated ? How about Dave Sexton having Garry Birtles and Peter Davenport up front. How about Fergusons first four years when frankly they'd put a glass eye to sleep.

It's a myth, nothing more.

:lol:

"I was going to make about seven changes to the game but when I saw yesterday's result I changed that because we knew if we got a result it would put us in a fantastic position."

Quite the endorsement of his squad players. :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Guillem Balague on SS1 saying Chelsea have offered 30m euro plus Courtois for Falcao.

Less than what they paid for him. :lol:

35m Euros for Falcao, now i've rewound it.

Plus Courtois is valued at 25m euro.