The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

BC7xKZJCQAEB8Mu.jpg

PMSL at that.

Wonder if Rod Stewart was weeping for a different reason ? LOL

Wonder if Rod Stewart is crying like a c*** tonight?

Whoops you beat me to it !

Sobbing like the bitch he is...

Top and bottom of it is that Celtic huffed and puffed but Buffon never broke sweat - only time he looked a bit bothered was the over head kick from Commons(?) that went just wide. Apart from that, the Juve defence just absorbed and cleared everything.

I felt badly for Efe Ambrose last night. He has taken much of the blame for Celtic's collapse last night, but he had just finished a grueling continental competition in which he played all but one match (red card) at a different position than centreback, including the biggest game of his life two days prior. Who would think it wise to then throw him right into the middle of defense against the Italian Chmampions?

Forster was mince last night. Scott Brown just tried to kick fuck out of Pirlo, pathetic.

I like a few of their players, but there's a lot of pointless mince.

Can get good odds on Man United tonight. 7/2 on skybet, worth a punt?

We were 5/1 on BetVictor earlier. Currently 17/4 on Bet365.

But given that they're not going to win, I'd avoid.

why not? Real Madrid certainly aren't unbeatable, got beat off Granada a couple weeks back didn't they?

Why aren't they going to win? Because they're probably not even going to try to win.

But given that they're not going to win, I'd avoid.

why not? Real Madrid certainly aren't unbeatable, got beat off Granada a couple weeks back didn't they?

Real Madrid don't give a fuck about La Liga anymore, particularly away games. They will give a fuck tonight.

Can't see past them, ManU's defence has been just too fragile this season, and they don't have the midfield to make up for it to try and run the game.

I felt badly for Efe Ambrose last night. He has taken much of the blame for Celtic's collapse last night, but he had just finished a grueling continental competition in which he played all but one match (red card) at a different position than centreback, including the biggest game of his life two days prior. Who would think it wise to then throw him right into the middle of defense against the Italian Chmampions?

It was a naive decision by Lennon that cost them really. From what I have seen of him he looks a good player and he uses the ball well.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Not sure Sky Sports News have managed to find one person with a Manc accent when they're interviewing Man U fans in Madrid.  :lol: